Author Topic: Israel Wants To Put A Kike On Israeli Bank Notes  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israel Wants To Put A Kike On Israeli Bank Notes
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 11:29:25 AM »
America and Israel are suffering from extreme persecution,  (Jews and Christians) just as Christ said we would!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 02:43:13 AM »
[censored] you.

say that to my face ya sharmuta I love cum dumpsters like you you  whor e behind the computer but in reality you send a battalion of cops to protect your wet ass like that filthy subhuman "ephraim" and chabadnik toilet muman

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 03:12:18 AM »
Why do you curse everyone?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 08:03:36 AM »
Who is Ron and is his goal to go around making the right look bad? Or are you just an idiot?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 08:36:36 AM »
say that to my face ya sharmuta I love cum dumpsters like you you  whor e behind the computer but in reality you send a battalion of cops to protect your wet ass like that filthy subhuman "ephraim" and chabadnik toilet muman
   :'(  :laugh:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 08:39:07 AM »
Ron, I don't care how tough you are, this is not a good idea! Someone please remove this post!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:31:30 PM by Lisa »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2013, 10:59:33 AM »

Never snitched in my life, and sure as [censored] never ran, especially from a [censored]. I'll catch you when I'm in town. Sharmuta? You're a head-bagger?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 05:10:32 PM »

Go Blow...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:28:26 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013, 05:25:51 PM »
בס''ד

I apologize to JTFers for the misbehavior of one of our former members. I just banned him.

Let's not start a bashing campaign against him now. Let's just move on and forget about this, please.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 05:27:58 PM »
בס''ד

I apologize to JTFers for the misbehavior of one of our former members. I just banned him.

Let's not start a bashing campaign against him now. Let's just move on and forget about this, please.

Thank you...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013, 08:05:23 PM »
בס''ד

Chaim, I do not mean to drag this out, and I feel bad he was banned...  But either Ron has turned against us, or something is seriously wrong with him. I would hope that anyone that was close with him would keep in contact with him to make sure he is ok.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 08:06:55 PM »
I never thought Ron was 'with us'. He has always been a trouble maker, IMO...

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2013, 08:27:40 PM »
You'd rather Alan Dershowitz be on Israeli Bank Notes?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 08:31:54 PM »
You'd rather Alan Dershowitz be on Israeli Bank Notes?

Who are you asking? Or are you asking everyone?

I doubt anyone here would want 'Douchowitz' on Israeli currency though...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2013, 08:34:31 PM »
Chaim, I do not mean to drag this out, and I feel bad he was banned...  But either Ron has turned against us, or something is seriously wrong with him. I would hope that anyone that was close with him would keep in contact with him to make sure he is ok.

It's me, I tend to drag out people's toxic sides so I can feed on them. Scamming people who think they're scamming you over the phone has its psychological effects at 13.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »
Who are you asking? Or are you asking everyone?

I doubt anyone here would want 'Douchowitz' on Israeli currency though...
I know who he is... He's the same one that always uses stupid avatars...

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 08:44:45 PM »

בס''ד

I also feel bad that Ron was banned. He created Hebrew videos and tried to promote our Hebrew forum. I wish the very best for him and pray that Hashem helps him.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2013, 10:36:22 PM »
Is he still on the Hebrew forum? I thought he was supposed to be a good member there but didn't get along with the members here because of his Anti-Xtianity posts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2013, 10:39:46 PM »
Is he still on the Hebrew forum? I thought he was supposed to be a good member there but didn't get along with the members here because of his Anti-Xtianity posts.

He attacks anyone, even Jews, like a rabid dog... He got cocky with me several times...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2013, 10:41:12 PM »
OKAY! That's bullsheIt because he didn't get along with some Jews as well!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2013, 10:44:42 PM »

How come every time people talk about him its way better tan how he talks?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2013, 10:47:10 PM »
How come every time people talk about him its way better tan how he talks?
Because he is a good person, that has had some tough times!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2013, 11:00:56 PM »
Because he is a good person, that has had some tough times!

Dude read his posts. If he doesn't have something not nice to say about somebody, he didn't say anything. That's the problem with a political mass-movement. The masses don't want to be politicized. Some people really don't like anyone but a handful of buddies, and won't act differently even when politics are involved. It's kinda like Rubystars' question on another level. The mass-movement, where you talk about emotional stories and give people things to direct emotion at, has to be separate from the political, where you talk about what you're going to do. All the level 2s here know him, and I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten banned from a higher level chat.

That also works a lower way too. Give people a place where say you write all the evil verses in the kkkoran and imam speeches and post them in categories or you just post links to save whatever country in a thing for mods to review and post as input from our guests or as a completely separate site just devoted to that. Either way, there has to be a place someone who said something bad can still be active, or you bleed members. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2013, 11:06:10 PM »
OKAY! That's bullsheIt because he didn't get along with some Jews as well!

Did he curse members of the Hebrew forum? I recall Chaim saying how the English forum people don't see the good he does on the Hebrew forum. Is he banned there too?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2013, 11:09:17 PM »

Did he curse members of the Hebrew forum? I recall Chaim saying how the English forum people don't see the good he does on the Hebrew forum. Is he banned there too?
You guys sure seem interested in this...