Author Topic: This is Muslim Punch You Die  (Read 1134 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
This is Muslim Punch You Die
« on: June 08, 2013, 01:06:18 AM »

"Muslim punch. You die. This is a Muslim punch. You die." Unlimited Pakistani chutiyapa at a Japanese airport. This Pakistani Muslim and family illegally entered Japan, claiming refugee status saying their life had been threatened by the Taliban. But his application was denied by Japanese officials. So he concocted a story about how his daughter was sick and needed medical help. While the Japanese were reviewing his application again, he grew impatient and barged into the immigration office, demanding a decision immediately, or else he and his family were going to commit suicide right there. He was quickly deported.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: This is Muslim Punch You Die
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 07:35:33 AM »
I really hope Japan doesn't let too many of those creatures into their country. At least they didn't let those people in that were in the video.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 08:13:40 AM »
I really hope Japan doesn't let too many of those creatures into their country. At least they didn't let those people in that were in the video.

I don't think the Japanese people are dumb enough to allow such a thing to happen.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 04:20:24 PM »
Unlike self hating whites and sick liberal jews, the japanese are way too sensible to let islamic barbarians immigrate to their country.  The fortunes of Japan may ebb and flow, but a japanese japan will remain; and that's the way they want it, without apology to anyone.  Only self hating whites and sick liberal jews bend over backwards for these muslim pieces of shiite and risk self annihilation.   

All immigration from third world countries, especially muslim ones, must end immediately.  The immigration problem in the U.S. is getting so serious that I may become a single issue "immigration" voter moving forward, as the great Anne Coulter has advocated.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:32:53 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 10:58:44 PM »
wtf was that?
they should have flushed him down the toilet.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 03:17:03 PM »
Unlike self hating whites and sick liberal jews, the japanese are way too sensible to let islamic barbarians immigrate to their country.  The fortunes of Japan may ebb and flow, but a japanese japan will remain; and that's the way they want it, without apology to anyone.  Only self hating whites and sick liberal jews bend over backwards for these muslim pieces of shiite and risk self annihilation.   

All immigration from third world countries, especially muslim ones, must end immediately.  The immigration problem in the U.S. is getting so serious that I may become a single issue "immigration" voter moving forward, as the great Anne Coulter has advocated.

You're 100% correct on this, NMH. Japan is an example. If only Europe and America did this and we wouldn't have problems like this.

No more immigration from the Third World.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision