Author Topic: So im not jewish at all. Actually im a White Nationalist.  (Read 6259 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: So im not jewish at all. Actually im a White Nationalist.
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 05:24:06 PM »
I agree danny, but there might be a small percentage of these supremacist forum members who are salvageable. We won't convert the hard core, but I still suspect there are some young hangers-on who are simply frustrated by the PC culture and didn't know there was an alternative like JTF. Look at the millions of christians who used to think the Jews were evil and cursed etc who are now christian zionist or noachide or even Jewish converts.

for this reason, I would agree with you...but we need to screen them and correct their every remarks.. we need to emphasize that we don't hate people for their race, but for their actions.  We like good blacks, we like good whites...we hate bad blacks and we hate bad whites. etc etc etc

This guy who started this thread, hated Zionists...therefore, he hates Jews and he hates Israel...no matter what he puts on top of it...it's good that he was banned.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 05:31:17 PM »
I think a lot of White Nationalists who adopt neo-nazi beliefs do so because they are young and possibly need a hating outlet.

newman

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 05:31:26 PM »
I agree danny, but there might be a small percentage of these supremacist forum members who are salvageable. We won't convert the hard core, but I still suspect there are some young hangers-on who are simply frustrated by the PC culture and didn't know there was an alternative like JTF. Look at the millions of christians who used to think the Jews were evil and cursed etc who are now christian zionist or noachide or even Jewish converts.

for this reason, I would agree with you...but we need to screen them and correct their every remarks.. we need to emphasize that we don't hate people for their race, but for their actions.  We like good blacks, we like good whites...we hate bad blacks and we hate bad whites. etc etc etc

This guy who started this thread, hated Zionists...therefore, he hates Jews and he hates Israel...no matter what he puts on top of it...it's good that he was banned.

Agreed. But I've had some people say they hate zionism. When I asked them what they thought zionism was, they said it was about Jews taking over the planet!

Sometimes they have no idea what zionism really means. All I'm saying is that we should set them straight and if they won't see common sense, then we ban them.

You'd be surprised how many righteous gentiles have flirted with facism as teenagers and  left after waking up. I just think we could catch 2 to 5 % of good ones like that.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
If you hate zionism you hate Jews. It's that simple.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 05:37:14 PM »
stormfronter white "nationalists" are as representive of whites as neturei karta are of Jews. They are pondscum inbreds and deserve nothing short of slow, torturous deaths. They are one of the reasons why decent whites these days are so politically correct as these decent whites fear being grouped alongside trailer-park, inbred, excrement white "nationalists".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 06:06:52 PM »

Agreed. But I've had some people say they hate zionism. When I asked them what they thought zionism was, they said it was about Jews taking over the planet!

Sometimes they have no idea what zionism really means. All I'm saying is that we should set them straight and if they won't see common sense, then we ban them.

You'd be surprised how many righteous gentiles have flirted with facism as teenagers and  left after waking up. I just think we could catch 2 to 5 % of good ones like that.

if you know how these people think, then we hope that if it happens again, you'll use proper vigilance. Personally, i still didn't think that last guy was any good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein