Author Topic: Alicia Silverstone  (Read 417 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Alicia Silverstone
« on: June 30, 2013, 06:48:48 PM »
Someone asked about her on Ask JTF.

I didn't know she's not really Jewish. Wikipedia said her mother had a Conservative "conversion".

I remember the Rubins had her as a "role model" on their "JDL" page where they said "What Jew would marry a shicksa when there are Jews like her?". I did a search on the forum and someone said JDL had her as the "Jew of the month".

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Alicia Silverstone
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 07:13:39 PM »
She's a leftist for sure. But her dad is a ethnic Jew and her mother converted conservative before they got married, so that's not good enough to be a real Jew?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 08:52:31 PM »
She's a leftist for sure. But her dad is a ethnic Jew and her mother converted conservative before they got married, so that's not good enough to be a real Jew?

Conservative isn't a valid conversion, it would have had to have been a orthodox conversion. Some Conservative movements in the past were very similar to the Orthodox, and from what i've read, many actually had a Orthodox sm'icha but then the Conservative started accepting women as rabbis and allowing other things that the Torah forbids which they are not recognized as authentic conversions. But either way, anti-semites will still consider her Jewish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 06:03:25 AM »
Whatever but she has this beautiful Rottweiler named Samson
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 08:15:57 AM »
Whatever but she has this beautiful Rottweiler named Samson

She better keep him away from any poodles named Delilah.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson