Author Topic: Why do liberals very often not correct on political correctness?  (Read 644 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Take this article on Obama in south Africa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23115787

opening line "the visit of  black US president"

Wrong, he is actually mixed race, or the new revised term, he is actually dual heritage. So that is politically incorrect and racist.

Then read this bbc article on Sergio garcias alleged racist comment on woods fried chicken comment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/22640142

Firstly what he said was not racist. Secondly Tiger woods is even less black then Obama.

Tiger woods has  father whom has Chinese and black blood in him, and His mother is from Thailand.

That makes Tiger woods one quarter black at best, yet is considered the first black golfer to win a major? That's racism surely, should he ben considered the first Asian golfer to win a major? Considering he is more  Asian than black?

On a side note what happened to all the black golfers to emerge since cheetah woods hit the seen. Hes 37 now, not won a major in 5 years and not one black golfers come along.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why do liberals very often not correct on political correctness?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 04:50:43 PM »
I think what Sergio Garcia said definitely referred to black stereotypes. To call it racist is exaggerated but you can't honestly claim he didn't mean to refer to race when he said that. Same thing goes here in this forum. You can find here posts that mention watermelons and fried chickens and every one of them is deliberate and undeniably
a reference for black culture in America.

Also I am not sure Tiger Woods identifies himself with the Arfican American culture. I know he is Buddhist and he doesn't seem to suffer from the inferiority complex. But the racist media wants him to be black and they treat him as black.

On the other hand Obama might not fit into the racist definition of "African American" but he is 100% black racist third world malcontent by his choice and his personality.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 05:36:03 PM »
What about the scandal involving Tiger Woods? There was something involving his ex-wife.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 07:14:47 PM »
I think what Sergio Garcia said definitely referred to black stereotypes. To call it racist is exaggerated but you can't honestly claim he didn't mean to refer to race when he said that. Same thing goes here in this forum. You can find here posts that mention watermelons and fried chickens and every one of them is deliberate and undeniably
a reference for black culture in America.

Also I am not sure Tiger Woods identifies himself with the Arfican American culture. I know he is Buddhist and he doesn't seem to suffer from the inferiority complex. But the racist media wants him to be black and they treat him as black.

On the other hand Obama might not fit into the racist definition of "African American" but he is 100% black racist third world malcontent by his choice and his personality.

theres no evidence to suggest he was even referring to anything. Garcia is Spanish, the reference to my understanding was to blacks in the south. I f I said to an Indians do you want to come round for some curry, or a Japanese if he wanted to come round for some sushi, that's not racist is it, and its not even stereotyping. In the court of Law Garcia would not even gone to court.

Also Woods hangs around with Charles Barkley and other black thugs, and he slept with literally goodness knows how many prostitutes. Hes definitely acts black.

my points heres is that the Left wing media are actually using the KKK/Slavery style criteria of what constitutes a black person, since both examples are duel heritage at best this is shear racism by the journalists.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 03:54:35 AM »
I think the media in the US is incredibly racist, they are obsessed with promoting their black superiority thesis.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 06:07:08 PM »
agreed