Author Topic: Latma anchor stoned in Samaria  (Read 325 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Latma anchor stoned in Samaria
« on: July 03, 2013, 12:40:19 PM »
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23950/Default.aspx?hp=article_title

Popular actress stoned in Samaria

Monday, July 01, 2013 |  Israel Today Staff 

Topics:
Terrorism

Popular Israeli actress Ronit Shapira, who plays in the satirical series "Latma," was ambushed along with her husband and three small children by Palestinian stone throwers Sunday night.

Shapira's husband, Eliezer, was driving the family through Samaria when suddenly he saw stones all over the street and immediately understood what was about to happen.

Shapira recounted the terrifying moments on her Facebook page:

"We were driving through Samaria around 10 PM. My husband became aware of rocks on the road, and it was immediately clear what was going on. He called to me to protect the children in the back seat. Just then a stone hit next to me, and not just any stone, that thing was the size of a grapefruit."

Shapira suffered a number of cuts and there was broken glass everywhere. But, her husband managed to keep control of the car and drive his family to the next Israeli checkpoint.

The actress was shocked and disappointed by the behavior of the Palestinians: "Our partners in peace wanted to kill us. Surely you can not make peace with murderers. They have blood on their hands and I have blood on my forehead."

Stone throwing attacks against Jewish motorists on the roads of Judea and Samaria have increased significantly in recent weeks. The perpetrators are most often Palestinian Arab youth whose parents, when confronted, refuse to do anything about the dangerous phenomenon.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Latma anchor stoned in Samaria
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 12:47:03 PM »
 The_Eye_Doctor • 2 days ago

A few years ago in Tennessee, when 'stone throwers' perched atop interstate overpasses thought it good sport to chunck rocks at cars below, discovered otherwise when a few motorists "returned fire" with semi-automatic 30-06 caliber rifles. The practice stopped forthwith. It's just a thought.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge