Author Topic: Im a bit Jewish  (Read 4790 times)

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
Im a bit Jewish
« on: July 11, 2013, 02:05:55 PM »
http://s9.postimg.org/3l6el978v/AJ_Box.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/uyblg0dtb/Ancestry_Overview.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/g134f00kv/Ashkenazi_AC.jpg

I have a small amount of Jewish Ancestry. I have a Russian Great Grandfather and i suspect it might come from him that he was a bit Jewish.
Im this "Nazi Aryon Gypsy Guy" who you banned for calling a Nazi. Im not a Nazi. Im pro-Israel

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Im a bit Jewish
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:22:31 PM »
Aren't you a member of StørmFrønt forum ?

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 09:07:02 PM »
No. I was banned. And I was never regular member of StørmFrønt just in Oppossing Views.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 09:10:43 PM »
No. I was banned. And I was never regular member of StørmFrønt just in Oppossing Views.
Why were you banned?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 09:34:12 PM »
HEY! I'm Jewish too!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 09:36:37 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 09:37:47 PM »
Me too China man!

Really! Israel man?
We have so much in common!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 09:39:08 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 09:42:34 PM »
They didnt liked me.
Why, did you do something wrong?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 09:43:24 PM »
Really! Israel man?
We have so much in common!
I'm American silly!

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 09:44:54 PM »
Why, did you do something wrong?

They didnt liked me because of my ancestry. Im part Roma("Gypsy") and therefore not fully White. Also because I wrote anti-WhiteNationalist comments which they dont like.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 09:48:59 PM »
They didnt liked me because of my ancestry. Im part Roma("Gypsy") and therefore not fully White. Also because I wrote anti-WhiteNationalist comments which they dont like.
I'm done with you, this is total [censored]! I would like to add the Roma suffered greatly.

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 09:51:25 PM »
I'm done with you, this is total [censored]!

Huh? You dont like me because im part Roma?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 09:53:52 PM »
Huh? You dont like me because im part Roma?
I have no problem with Roma, but I find it hard to believe you were banned for anti WN...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 09:59:25 PM »
Nice armband.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 10:02:35 PM »
I have no problem with Roma, but I find it hard to believe you were banned for anti WN...

I was banned because they didnt liked me and I wrote many anti-WN comments like doubted their general principles "white superiority and anti-miscgenation principles". Many of my comments didnt even showed up because they have a strict moderation.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 10:13:07 PM »
I was banned because they didnt liked me and I wrote many anti-WN comments like doubted their general principles "white superiority and anti-miscgenation principles". Many of my comments didnt even showed up because they have a strict moderation.
No one here believes "whites" are superior to others. You are here now, so forget the past...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 10:32:58 PM »
This is "Inquiring Mind".  He originally tried to fit in at StørmFrønt by trying to convince them he was white, and then he joined us asking if he looked Jewish.  He seems to be obsessed with genetics and he's got a lot of pictures of his face and limbs posted on various internet forums.  Here we don't care how a person looks, but only if they are a decent person.
AKA "Sirbata". This mental defective belongs in an institution, not JTF.

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 10:47:23 PM »
This is "Inquiring Mind".  He originally tried to fit in at StørmFrønt by trying to convince them he was white, and then he joined us asking if he looked Jewish.  He seems to be obsessed with genetics and he's got a lot of pictures of his face and limbs posted on various internet forums.  Here we don't care how a person looks, but only if they are a decent person.

I believe that Im a decent Person. Well I tried to pass myself off as White a few times in the past but I was never a Nazi. I was just obsessed with physical looks. I also asked here if i could pass as Jewish and on other Forums if i could pass as Indian or Mexican etc. Im not a bad person though. Well I made a few dumb posts sometimes in the past, but only if i were angry or felt mistreated then i resorted to bad language and some racist comments. Like if i felt wrong by a black person i called him the "n-word" etc. But Im not a Racist Person or Wannabe Racist and Wannabe Nazi. I support Western Democratic Values.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 11:29:56 PM »
 ??? ??? ???

Koo koo koo
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 12:15:13 AM »
I used Jewish Genealogy Site and Im quiete certain now about my Jewish Ancestors They have been from  (Ukraine).
 My grandmothers maiden name was Zivkov-Andricin, a double name and her father was Zivkov. Im quiete certain it is a jew name and that they were from ukraine. why i have ukraine in my countries of ancestry

gratis bilder hochladen

The Name is Zubkov, but Zubkov sounds very much like Zivkov
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:51:03 AM by AmericanIsraeli »

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18:54 AM »
It makes me 1/8 Jew

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2013, 03:10:47 AM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2013, 03:41:46 AM »
Get over this man, and by the way, you are not a Jew so don't worry about it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2013, 03:48:39 AM »
You might be a bit Jewish, but you're a lot retarded.