Author Topic: Jeantel: 'THE JURY, THEY OLD. THAT'S OLD SCHOO PEOPLE. WE IN NEW SCHOO'  (Read 878 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Brilliance as usual from the articulate and beautiful Jeantel.

Other brilliance from Jeantel: Cracka wid an 'a' at da end mean Police Offica 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/15/jeantel_the_jury_they_old_thats_old_school_people_we_in_a_new_school_our_generation.html

Jeantel: "The Jury, They Old. That's Old School People. We In A New School, Our Generation"

RACHEL JEANTEL, FRIEND OF TRAYVON: Well, the jury, they see their facts. My thoughts of the jury, they old, that's old school people. We in a new school, our generation, my generation. So --

PIERS MORGAN: Let's talk about 'creepy ass cracka.' People have said that that is a phrase used by black people, cracka, to describe a white person. Is that true?

JEANTEL: No! Like I said --

MORGAN: How do you spell it, first of all?

JEANTEL: Cracka.

MORGAN: There's no 'e-r,' right?

JEANTEL: No, it's an 'a' at the end.

MORGAN: C-r-a-c-k-a.

JEANTEL: Yeah. And that's a person who act like they're a police [officer], who, like a security guard who acting like -- that's what I said to them. Trayvon said creepy ass cracka.

MORGAN: It means he thought it was a police or a security guard?

JEANTEL: Yeah, he acting like the police. And then he keep telling me that the man is still watching him. So, if it was a security guard or a policeman, they would come up to Trayvon and say, 'Do you have a problem? Do you need help?' You know, like normal people.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
If someone removed the brain from her head, her I.Q. would actually double!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It makes even less sense when you hear this deluded animals explanation.

If he thought it was a security guard he should have identified himself and gone home. But because of his racist evil he immediately thought about starting a fight.

What a low-life scumbag that Martin character was.... The more I learn the more I am happy he is not around any more.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Get this... CNN is reporting that some bleeding heart liberal is going to send this fashnizzle to college all expenses paid... And you know the liberal colleges would love to have a specimen as rough and unedjimicated as Jeantel. But I still am willing to bet this poor excuse is going to take the money, drop out, and be a welfare mother the rest of her life.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/16/us/zimmerman-trial-witness-scholarship
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Get this... CNN is reporting that some bleeding heart liberal is going to send this fashnizzle to college all expenses paid... And you know the liberal colleges would love to have a specimen as rough and unedjimicated as Jeantel. But I still am willing to bet this poor excuse is going to take the money, drop out, and be a welfare mother the rest of her life.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/16/us/zimmerman-trial-witness-scholarship
She can't read and they're sending her to college?  It gets weirder and weirded.  I've got a better idea.  Take up a collection and send her to kindergarten!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Change.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
She can't read and they're sending her to college?  It gets weirder and weirded.  I've got a better idea.  Take up a collection and send her to kindergarten!!

Community colleges do have remedial reading/writing courses. I honestly don't think she would want to learn though. I don't really understand how someone reaches adulthood in the USA without knowing how to read cursive.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
 :::D

She is considering going for her Masters in Banana Peeling.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Community colleges do have remedial reading/writing courses. I honestly don't think she would want to learn though. I don't really understand how someone reaches adulthood in the USA without knowing how to read cursive.

Unfortunately most people don't even know how to write cursive.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is CNN trying to raise their rating by catering to the freak show loving audience ?