Author Topic: Why was the Obama said Trayvon was me thread moved?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why was the Obama said Trayvon was me thread moved?
« on: July 19, 2013, 09:29:29 PM »
What is going on?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Why was the Obama said Trayvon was me thread moved?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 09:30:45 PM »
I didn't move it but it may have been because of certain things said about Obama being Trayvon. I had a post removed recently too that I thought was funny but these things are going to happen sometimes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 09:31:59 PM »
I didn't move it but it may have been because of certain things said about Obama being Trayvon.

Hmmm... It seems to me that Obama was asking for such comparisons...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 09:32:34 PM »
Hmmm... It seems to me that Obama was asking for such comparisons...

I liked your post a lot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 09:33:20 PM »
I liked your post a lot.

Thanks...

Not a big deal... But sometimes it seems threads are arbitrarily removed without explanation. Not gonna sweat it, Shabbat is coming so soon..

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 09:38:39 PM »
Probably because we were pushing the line, and with Hitler you never truly know where that line is... I'm guessing.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 09:39:46 PM »
Muman,

I moved it.  And I responded to your private message explaining exactly why. 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 11:26:56 PM »
let me guess. don't threaten the ape in the blackhouse.
(I told you so)
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 02:12:10 AM »
Obama's IQ is probably about the same as Trayvon's

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2013, 05:06:13 AM »
I think Osama is on the same human development scale of Trayvon.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2013, 06:03:35 AM »
Thanks...

Not a big deal... But sometimes it seems threads are arbitrarily removed without explanation. Not gonna sweat it, Shabbat is coming so soon..
This so called president comes out and makes statements he knows will cause unrest and then has every agency under the sun looking for people or groups who disagree with him...  The less said about his well being the better... Sometimes threads  like this devolve past the point where they should go... Personally I think that the shvartza president should be sent for some mental evaluation because he seems even more out of touch then he usually is... I honestly see this lunatic president trying to start some level of unrest over this issue to enable him to crack down with some emergency policy or another... He talks about social situations that no longer exist... He complains about being profiled and followed by shop keepers because he is black... I wonder if he was also wearing a hoodie when that took place... It's getting to the point that the white man better stand with two feet in one shoe and be ready to take anything that comes along from his non white counterparts... This president will not be satisfied until we have the same situation that exists today in South Africa... The worse part of the picture is that a vast part of white society go right along with his way of thinking... Little do they realize they have no place in the final picture this president sees for the future.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2013, 10:36:32 PM »
This so called president comes out and makes statements he knows will cause unrest and then has every agency under the sun looking for people or groups who disagree with him...  The less said about his well being the better... Sometimes threads  like this devolve past the point where they should go... Personally I think that the shvartza president should be sent for some mental evaluation because he seems even more out of touch then he usually is... I honestly see this lunatic president trying to start some level of unrest over this issue to enable him to crack down with some emergency policy or another... He talks about social situations that no longer exist... He complains about being profiled and followed by shop keepers because he is black... I wonder if he was also wearing a hoodie when that took place... It's getting to the point that the white man better stand with two feet in one shoe and be ready to take anything that comes along from his non white counterparts... This president will not be satisfied until we have the same situation that exists today in South Africa... The worse part of the picture is that a vast part of white society go right along with his way of thinking... Little do they realize they have no place in the final picture this president sees for the future.

I disagree. He's not insane.
His head is clear when it comes to how he feels about America. He hates America.
There's no ambiguity there.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 09:14:28 AM »

I disagree. He's not insane.
His head is clear when it comes to how he feels about America. He hates America.
There's no ambiguity there.
True he is not insane he is mentally and socially ill... He has very clear ideas of what he is trying to achieve... The problem is that in a normal world his goals and policy should not be acceptable.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 10:29:23 AM »
True he is not insane he is mentally and socially ill... He has very clear ideas of what he is trying to achieve... The problem is that in a normal world his goals and policy should not be acceptable.

Right, communism doesn't make sense at all.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774