Author Topic: guy get's knocked out  (Read 578 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
Re: guy get's knocked out
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:22:54 PM »
lol, he didn't see that one coming.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 03:58:33 PM »
I wish when I was mobbed by apes back in the 80s I had the opportunity to knock out one of my attackers. Unfortunately there were three of them in front of me and even if I took one out, I'd have gotten tagged even worse than I did..

It was a great move... It looked like he was right handed but he clocked him with a left blow. The thug didn't even know what hit him... Smack upside the head!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 10:04:00 PM »
Here is another example of an exemplary black dude getting his black ass beat for being such an arse. It looks like this punk deserved the beating he got.

The stupid negro neanderthal punches like a sissy too...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 11:54:24 PM »