Author Topic: Ron Paul although not Catholic to speak at anti Jewish Catholic group  (Read 1297 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://freebeacon.com/ron-paul-to-speak-at-conference-hosted-by-anti-semites/   

Ron Paul to Speak at Conference Hosted by Anti-Semites
Ron Paul / AP

Ron Paul / AP

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Former congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul is scheduled to give a Sept. 11 keynote address at a conference sponsored by an anti-Semitic organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center reports.

Also slated to speak at the conference is the president of the John Birch Society, a fringe conspiracy-theorist group that was famously denounced by the late William F. Buckley.

In early September, the men are all scheduled to speak – along with a lengthy list of archconservative clergy, lawyers and academics – at a conference in Canada sponsored by the Fatima Center, part of the “radical traditionalist Catholic” movement, perhaps the single largest group of hard-core anti-Semites in North America.

Paul, the former Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate, is the keynote speaker of the weeklong conference slated for Sept. 8-13 in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

The Fatima Center’s publications have published columns criticizing the Pope for “kowtowing” to the “Synagogue of Satan,” argued that Jews are attempting to undermine the Catholic Church on behalf of Satan, and claiming that “Zionist billionaires” have been “financially raping” the Russian people. The organization also promotes New World Order conspiracy theories.

SPLC reports that the group’s leader, Father Nicholas Gruner, has attended Holocaust denial conferences. Gruner will speak prior to Paul at the Fatima conference, according to the posted schedule.

According to a schedule posted on the Fatima: Path to Peace conference website, Paul will speak on foreign policy at the Sept. 11 gala dinner, and also do a Q&A session and Meet & Greet. The conference will take place in Canada from Sept. 8 to 13.

Paul came under fire in 2008 and 2012 for anti-Semitic and racist newsletters that were published under his name in the late 1980s and 1990s. Paul has said others wrote the objectionable content and that he did not read the material before it was published.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ron Paul although not Catholic to speak at anti Jewish Catholic group
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:56:25 PM »
Now the Paulistinian cannot hide... He is out of the closet as a Jew hater and has the street creds to slander Israel and the Jewish people. That he is doing this on the anniversary of 9/11 is truly sickening. I hope Paul and his entire family becomes ill and dies very soon.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:00:43 PM »
Now the Paulistinian cannot hide... He is out of the closet as a Jew hater and has the street creds to slander Israel and the Jewish people. That he is doing this on the anniversary of 9/11 is truly sickening. I hope Paul and his entire family becomes ill and dies very soon.
Maybe there are righteous family members it's possible.He's also dumb he's not helping his son,but then again anti semites can't control themselves
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 04:05:41 PM »
Maybe there are righteous family members it's possible.He's also dumb he's not helping his son,but then again anti semites can't control themselves

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Can there be good Paul's? Maybe... But my experience so far is that they are trying to appeal to the fringe elements in the conservative party which espouse a certain amount of Jew hatred.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 04:10:45 PM »

Can there be good Paul's? Maybe... But my experience so far is that they are trying to appeal to the fringe elements in the conservative party which espouse a certain amount of Jew hatred.
  True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 06:15:31 PM »
Rand is just more devious then his father.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 06:24:05 PM »

Real conservatives are not anti-Semites.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 06:45:46 PM »

The Fatima Center’s publications have published columns criticizing the Pope for “kowtowing” to the “Synagogue of Satan,” argued that Jews are attempting to undermine the Catholic Church on behalf of Satan, and claiming that “Zionist billionaires” have been “financially raping” the Russian people.

Yet another Russian-loving scum who promote Jew-hatred on behalf of their fellow Russian Nazis. Why am I not surprised? Fag Buchanus is actually involved with these catholic traditionalists.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 07:11:14 PM »
Real conservatives are not anti-Semites.

Which is why I said fringe elements within the conservative party. And it cannot be denied there are such Jew haters in the party.

Recall James ''F' the Jews' Baker...

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/52181/james-f-the-jews-baker-now-romney-foreign-policy-advisor-along-w-other-israel-haters/

Maybe you are saying that the GOP doesn't really represent the conservatives? Even so there are people like the 'John Birch' society who are  considered mainstream conservatives who espouse some Jew hatred.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 11:01:50 PM »
Which is why I said fringe elements within the conservative party. And it cannot be denied there are such Jew haters in the party.

Recall James ''F' the Jews' Baker...

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/52181/james-f-the-jews-baker-now-romney-foreign-policy-advisor-along-w-other-israel-haters/

Maybe you are saying that the GOP doesn't really represent the conservatives? Even so there are people like the 'John Birch' society who are  considered mainstream conservatives who espouse some Jew hatred.
And Jew hatred is mainstream within leftism.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 12:57:02 PM »
His son Rand had better not be an anti-Semite or he should not run for President.

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 07:40:54 PM »
I have come to expect that many people are a bit anti-Semitic. They are indoctrinated to think that way at birth. You can never get it out of them. They can not come to an intelligent concept about Jesus. ( He was an outspoken man )

I know the man at the mall during December is not Santa. He is actually my neighbor. But if you have the mind of a 4 year old then he might actually be Santa.

We are never on TV. I never speak to anyone ( strangers ) about Judaism. I am satisfied if they have a somewhat righteous mind in order for me to trust them.

We have come to pick the lesser of evils when it comes to politics. I would rather have an somewhat anti-Semitic  person  as president, than an outright Muzzie like we have now.
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 08:09:20 PM »
I have come to expect that many people are a bit anti-Semitic. They are indoctrinated to think that way at birth. You can never get it out of them. They can not come to an intelligent concept about Jesus. ( He was an outspoken man )

I know the man at the mall during December is not Santa. He is actually my neighbor. But if you have the mind of a 4 year old then he might actually be Santa.

We are never on TV. I never speak to anyone ( strangers ) about Judaism. I am satisfied if they have a somewhat righteous mind in order for me to trust them.

We have come to pick the lesser of evils when it comes to politics. I would rather have an somewhat anti-Semitic  person  as president, than an outright Muzzie like we have now.
Please don't insult our Christian friends!

I'm B'nai Noach, but I talk about Judaism almost everyday, and all the Christians I'm around are cool with it. And I'm surrounded by Christians. Real Christians are not going to be the enemy in the end.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 08:42:22 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 10:37:02 AM »
Please don't insult our Christian friends!

I'm B'nai Noach, but I talk about Judaism almost everyday, and all the Christians I'm around are cool with it. And I'm surrounded by Christians. Real Christians are not going to be the enemy in the end.

I'll keep that in mind...In the meantime you feel free to express yourself. I promise that you cannot offend me.

Sounds like you are safe from being beaten after being called a Christ Killer....Good for you !

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 10:18:03 PM »
I'll keep that in mind...In the meantime you feel free to express yourself. I promise that you cannot offend me.

Sounds like you are safe from being beaten after being called a Christ Killer....Good for you !
Ok, Shabbot is over...

"Christ killers"

This is an easy argument to win... The Jews that turned against Jesus and voted for his persecution were Roman sympathizers(Sadducees). He was causing problems with the Romans. They didn't want any problems with them, they didn't want to lose their status and wealth. So, basically they were sellouts. The Jews of today are from the sect of the Pharisees, the majority of them were on his side. So, the real killers of Jesus are the sellout Jews and Romans! Also, if Jesus wouldn't of died... He wouldn't of died for "our" sins, or been resurrected...

Also, don't be afraid. Believe whole hearted in HaShem, he will decide what you will go through. If you live or die on this Earth, it is all in HaShems hands. He will not give you more than you can handle. Just believe in Hashem and do the best you can to follow his commandments, and you will be ok. Imo.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 11:43:53 PM »
Really....WOW !!!

If you are seriously going to discuss something of this nature. Maybe you could start by showing some respect to G-d and this board at the very least of spelling Shabbat correctly. I understand typo's, But the the A and O are 7 keys from each other. So I know it's not your fingers.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 11:53:03 PM »
Really....WOW !!!

If you are seriously going to discuss something of this nature. Maybe you could start by showing some respect to G-d and this board at the very least of spelling Shabbat correctly. I understand typo's, But the the A and O are 7 keys from each other. So I know it's not your fingers.
  Rosenberg you should go F your self!

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 11:59:53 PM »
  Rosenberg you should go F your self!

That's the Spirit !

שַׁבָּת שָׁלוֹם

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 12:12:07 AM »
That's the Spirit !

שַׁבָּת שָׁלוֹם
Come on! You still pissed off? You can really help us, get over the past!