Author Topic: Really, really stupid people.  (Read 851 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Really, really stupid people.
« on: August 24, 2013, 07:57:51 PM »
Islam is going to win if things like this are typical. Last night at work there was a Muslim guy talking to some black women. The black women were chatting about getting tattoos (they were light skinned enough that it would show up on them). They asked the Muslim guy if he would get a tattoo and he said no because it's forbidden. They thought he believed in the "Bible", and told him that the Bible supposedly says your body is a temple. Apparently they then extrapolated from that to argue that it was a temple for themselves to do whatever they wanted to do (decorate, etc.). He asked them if they created it themselves.

Christians believe that the Holy Spirit uses the body as a temple, and this would actually mean that you would NOT desecrate it with graffiti, so the girls had it backwards.

Honestly what got to me the most was how he was making rational, moral statements and these more Westernized girls were making ridiculous statements from ignorance.

Islam is going to win if the general population in the West is this stupid, and that's what scares me more than anything about that encounter.

Even someone as ignorant as a Muslim can make better arguments than even more ignorant Westerners and would probably win them over to his beliefs, given the time to do so.

I wish there was a way to let more people know what Islam is really all about (not a religion of peace) before it's too late.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Really, really stupid people.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 10:38:35 PM »
Christians need to start focusing on the OT once again to fight these animals. I don't even know how the muzzies know the Torah so well... Maybe it was a gift from HaSatan to deceive people...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 12:22:20 AM »
^Who told you they know Torah well?
If they did, they all would of left islam.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 01:33:04 AM »
Islam is going to win if things like this are typical. Last night at work there was a Muslim guy talking to some black women. The black women were chatting about getting tattoos (they were light skinned enough that it would show up on them). They asked the Muslim guy if he would get a tattoo and he said no because it's forbidden. They thought he believed in the "Bible", and told him that the Bible supposedly says your body is a temple. Apparently they then extrapolated from that to argue that it was a temple for themselves to do whatever they wanted to do (decorate, etc.). He asked them if they created it themselves.

Christians believe that the Holy Spirit uses the body as a temple, and this would actually mean that you would NOT desecrate it with graffiti, so the girls had it backwards.

Honestly what got to me the most was how he was making rational, moral statements and these more Westernized girls were making ridiculous statements from ignorance.

Islam is going to win if the general population in the West is this stupid, and that's what scares me more than anything about that encounter.

Even someone as ignorant as a Muslim can make better arguments than even more ignorant Westerners and would probably win them over to his beliefs, given the time to do so.

I wish there was a way to let more people know what Islam is really all about (not a religion of peace) before it's too late.
Rubystars, speaking Christian to Christian here, that's not a correct interpretation of "body is a temple". Paul is saying that the members of our body are members of Christ and so we must not commit sexual immorality. Tattoos have nothing to do with it.

Of course tats are forbidden to Jews, but that's a whole other issue.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 06:35:25 AM »
There would always be dumb people, the thing is you shouldn't follow them and certainly not put them in position of leadership.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 08:44:42 AM »
Rubystars, speaking Christian to Christian here, that's not a correct interpretation of "body is a temple". Paul is saying that the members of our body are members of Christ and so we must not commit sexual immorality. Tattoos have nothing to do with it.

Of course tats are forbidden to Jews, but that's a whole other issue.

The black girls were the ones claiming that the body was a temple they could do anything they wanted to do with. I guess by saying this they meant they were like little gods and their body was their own temple.

I do think though that because we have the Holy Spirit indwelling that we should not desecrate the body. I am also against tattoos because it's not allowed for other reasons such as the fact that most tattoos have pagan symbolism and we don't need to be marking that permanently into our bodies either. This is something I'm completely against both religiously and personally. I think tattoos are just plain wrong. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 08:48:27 AM »
Christians need to start focusing on the OT once again to fight these animals. I don't even know how the muzzies know the Torah so well... Maybe it was a gift from HaSatan to deceive people...

The West in general had rejected Biblical morality, or like those girls, they twist it to mean whatever they want it to mean based on the circumstances they find themselves in.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 07:40:40 PM »
The black girls were the ones claiming that the body was a temple they could do anything they wanted to do with. I guess by saying this they meant they were like little gods and their body was their own temple.

I do think though that because we have the Holy Spirit indwelling that we should not desecrate the body. I am also against tattoos because it's not allowed for other reasons such as the fact that most tattoos have pagan symbolism and we don't need to be marking that permanently into our bodies either. This is something I'm completely against both religiously and personally. I think tattoos are just plain wrong. 

Obviously I am against it for Jews. I agree with you that Non-Jews shouldn't do it either because it's just trashy. Why would someone want to look like a savage from Africa? The same goes with all the piercings. I've seen otherwise attractive women but then they do all that savagery so it makes them look ugly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 11:19:17 PM »

Obviously I am against it for Jews. I agree with you that Non-Jews shouldn't do it either because it's just trashy. Why would someone want to look like a savage from Africa? The same goes with all the piercings. I've seen otherwise attractive women but then they do all that savagery so it makes them look ugly.

I feel that it's an imitation of an earlier period of human history (pre-literacy) where people marked their social status through body modification. We should be beyond that now in civilized society. Now people are marking themselves permanently and it just looks like desecration of what God created or disfigurement. I see tattoos as a form of self-harm.

It's strange to me that someone would want to permanently mark themselves when American society in particular and Western culture in general promotes the idea that people are not fixed into one social status but can move up or down based on their choices.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 11:42:20 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 12:15:16 AM »
Using their free will, they decide to be evil and move down. It's the same reason why some cultures choose out of their own free will to act evil (such as the dominant black rap culture).