Author Topic: Unbelievable: Wikipedia Renames Its Manning Article "Chelsea" and Writes She/Her  (Read 449 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
How is this not POV? Just because he calls himself Chelsea and says he's a woman, does that mean everyone has to call him that?

I guess Wikipedia is run by Sodomites.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I did a search and the NY Nazi Times and all the Bolshevik media are doing the same. I also saw that the Huffington Post bashed FOX for joking about the issue.

Normal Commenter:

I agree that Fox News was being crass (as usual) in this instance, but, I have to admit, I'm not particularly sympathetic to using female pronouns and an invented female name to refer to an individual who is a biological male but who wishes to live life as a woman.

It's not much different from a white person like me declaring that, henceforth, I want to live my life as an Asian-American.

Crazy Commenter:

Actually it is very different, might I suggest you do some research about the topic you are speaking about?

I guess it's okay to be racist against Orientals but it's not okay to bash sexually confused people. Being white is normal for whites just as being Oriental is normal for Orientals. It's not normal for a man to be a woman or a woman to be a man.