Author Topic: Youth Arrested for Spitting on apikoris  (Read 641 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Youth Arrested for Spitting on apikoris
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 09:29:06 AM »
I am not sure about that spitting incident, I don't see it as a good way to defend the honor and integrity of the Torah. There is no doubt Stern is a kapo and a snitch. Look how he insisted on filing a criminal complaint against the kid, so that he would get stained for life with a criminal record.
"Then," Stern added, "the youth's parents came, who took it very badly, asked for forgiveness and apologized in his name. They also asked me not to file a police complaint. I told them that for their own good and in view of the fact that they failed [to discipline their son] – and as I said, they really are good people – it is best for all of us if I do complain. It is also my duty as a citizen."

Sure kapo Stern, it's "for their own good".

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Re: Youth Arrested for Spitting on apikoris
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 03:01:05 AM »
According to Yosi Dagan in a Hebrew article at
http://www.srugim.co.il/58349-%d7%9c%d7%99%d7%93%d7%99%d7%a2%d7%aa-%d7%97%d7%9b-%d7%90%d7%9c%d7%a2%d7%96%d7%a8-%d7%a9%d7%98%d7%a8%d7%9f-%d7%aa%d7%9e%d7%95%d7%a0%d7%95%d7%aa-%d7%95%d7%a2%d7%93%d7%95%d7%99%d7%95%d7%aa-%d7%a9?di=1
Stern slandered Rabbi Dov Lior but Stern refused to have his immunity as a member of the Knesset removed so that he could undergo trial.
A picture is also presented to show Stern misrepresented Rabbi Lior's views on the Jews among the Ethiopian Immigrants. The picture shows Rabbi Lior leading a marriage ceremony of an Ethiopian Jewish couple.

I am purposely avoiding the question, what percentage of the Ethiopian immigrants are real Jews.