Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 754 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 01, 2013, 05:35:07 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:06:26 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: There is still hope for Florida
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 08:18:46 PM »
That guy must've thought he was a big tough man attacking a mom and her two small children like that. Yeah he must've thought he had balls of steel. /sarcasm

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 08:32:12 PM »
I don't know what is going on in Florida but covered women are everywhere...As Serb I can't support an attack on women and children of any race and religion.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 08:46:26 PM »
That guy must've thought he was a big tough man attacking a mom and her two small children like that. Yeah he must've thought he had balls of steel. /sarcasm

Sorry for making light of this... I don't think this kind of thing accomplishes much... But your 'balls of steel' comment reminded me of a scene in the new Pink Panther movie (with Steve Martin)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 09:08:39 PM »
That was a funny clip Muman. I liked the part about the sign. lol

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 09:14:07 PM »
I don't think it is good a man treated a woman like this( if it even happened). What really happened was some evil honky was trying to kill this beautiful muslim family.

I do have to say nothing pisses me off more than a American girl that has converted to islam. And seeing them in that stupid head covering and wearing non American clothing.

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 04:08:03 AM »
I bet it's a staged ploy to get sympathy for Sh*tlam.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 04:57:39 AM »
Have mercy  :o Do you see garbage like this sparking hope? Honestly ???...  This dumb animal could have caused a serious accident playing games with this woman and her children... Last time I checked America is still made up of people from all races and religions...  Incidents like this only spark sympathy for the so called victim and make the so called aggressor look nuts.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 06:03:33 PM »
I don't believe a word she says. She just doesn't know how to drive and wants to blame a non-muslim for it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 09:24:57 PM »
I don't believe a word she says. She just doesn't know how to drive and wants to blame a non-muslim for it.

There has been a history of fake hate crimes. It's hard to know if any particular incident is genuine or not unless someone caught it on video.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 03:06:56 PM »
They are so deceptive, one never knows if they are ever telling the truth!