Author Topic: Public complaint to the mods.  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Public complaint to the mods.
« on: July 28, 2007, 09:27:07 PM »
Mods (Yacov, Jeffguy, Jimmy),

I am making this a public complaint because my repeated PMs to you on the subject have been ignored. I have LONG been telling you about the baiting, instigating, sometimes outright flaming posts made by Thunderbolt against me in particular and several other members, and have been met with silence.

Here is a small sampling of his gems to just me:

"You better watch yourself Chaimfan, you could get banned for saying Christians are G-d's people."

"Was that a very Christian thing to say?"

"You don't even have the balls to stand up for your faith."

I could go on and give better examples, but I think you all get the idea. I know that the majority of posters here have also observed this and have similar experiences with him.

How long will he be allowed to provoke and troll the boards?

Chaimfan.

newman

Re: Public complaint to the mods.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 09:34:36 PM »
I strongly support CF on this and reiterate his question.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 09:42:46 PM »
Yea I get offended when Thunderbolt sticks up for shvartza jew haters.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 09:48:43 PM »
I don't like singling a guy out, and I'm new here.  He may very well have good intentions and believe in what he is saying.

But sometimes it seems like he is trying to bring back the black-Jewish alliance, lol.  Like that worked the first time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 12:28:11 AM »
It isn't just that. It's that he taunts and provokes me and a few others here directly. I wonder if he is a black anti-Semite myself.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 03:20:14 PM »
we can dump him as far as I am concerned.

He has an occasional decent comment but I agree he has instigated a lot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
Show me the last decent comment he made.

I can't remember him EVER saying anything remotely pro-Israel.

I say he is a black or Arab troll.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 05:35:04 PM »
If you ditch thunderbolt, please ban me at the same time.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 05:53:15 PM »
i have seen some of thunderbolt's points of view...however i nod very often whenever he talks about blacks.

don't think he's a troll or baiter
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 06:11:06 PM »
thunderbolt is not a troll at all in my opinion.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 06:16:26 PM »
I've made maybe 1 post in a week or two on this board and the crazies are still out to get me. Chaimfan, you're simply a sad individual. If that's the best you can come up with to demand my banning then my opinion of you is justified. You're simply not bright enough to debate or discuss things logically. The fact you wonder if I'm a black or an arab muslim shows how mentally retarded you are. Just like the other guy who said everyone who doesn't hate all blacks is a traitor.

And now you've proven yourself a filthy evil liar as well by saying I've never said anything pro-Israel. They ignore you because you are a filthy little liar and an ignoramus who couldn't debate a chimpanzee to save his life. It's funny how if you disagree with Chaim on anything the neanderthals like yourself and newman immediately demand a ban. Both of you have supported white nationalism and I know newman has posted cartoons made by nazi Jew-haters like Wyatt A. Mann before, leading me to believe you guys frequents nazi websites routinely. As far as I'm concerned your actions have proven you're not Kahanists at all but white nationalists.

Now you go and bring this up again after I practically go inactive on the board? What's your major malfunction?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 06:18:37 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 06:35:58 PM »
thunderbolt hasn't made any statements here on the forum for weeks, I don't know why this had to be brought up in the first place, I thought it was all dead and buried.  As for the personal insults thunderbolt, that's not acceptable although I can understand why you would make them especially given the fact that Chaim Fan resurrected something that should have been left behind long ago.

White nationalism itself isn't bad, but what Neo-Nazis and anti-Semites have TURNED white nationalism into is bad.  Even if your claims are true concerning Chaim Fan and newman's support of "white nationalism", the fact that you are insinuating that they are Neo-Nazi sympathizers is reprehensible.  Newman and Chaim Fan are two of the biggest supporters of Israel and the Jewish people not only on the forum, but in existence, and to try to bring them down with the libel that they are secretly Nazis is intolerable.

Yes, Chaim Fan accused you of being a black or arab troll, but if you are against that, why would you turn around and accuse Chaim Fan and newman in a similar fashion?  Haven't you ever heard of taking the higher moral ground?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris