Author Topic: Rabbi Alan Keyes  (Read 4881 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Rabbi Alan Keyes
« on: July 29, 2007, 09:38:45 AM »
hehehe, he's not a Rabbi...But the way he speaks reminds me of Rabbi Meir Kahane..bless his memory.

I think as JTF becomes a mass movement, we need to cleave to him as probably the most righteous gentile in this country..perfect for America..I love that man...

what do you guys think?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Rabbi Alan Keyes
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »
I am a big Alan Keyes fan as well. I used to love watching his show on MSNBC. He is the only one who would absolutely scream at his arab guests- It was great!!!! :D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 10:05:21 AM »
He has an eloquent 5 part speech about illegal immigration

Here is part 2 that i'm watching. If you subscribe to this video, you'll be able to see the other videos..

great stuff at a similar caliber to Kahane and Chaim.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 10:06:43 AM »
Guys, subscribe to his videos, mark as favorite, comment on them..make it his videos a higher viewership because he is the man and his ideas will help America...do it like we do it for Chaim's videos.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 10:15:08 AM »
Guys, subscribe to his videos, mark as favorite, comment on them..make it his videos a higher viewership because he is the man and his ideas will help America...do it like we do it for Chaim's videos.
Will do.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 10:25:02 AM »

here is one debate with Barak Hussein Obama and Alan Keyes..blast from the past.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »
I remember one time some Arabs came onto his show spouting the usual anti-Israel propoganda, and Alan Keyes interrpted the Arab and yelled shut up your lying, it was great
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 10:53:01 AM »
I remember one time some Arabs came onto his show spouting the usual anti-Israel propoganda, and Alan Keyes interrpted the Arab and yelled shut up your lying, it was great

oo, post the video here.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 11:27:06 AM »
Alan Keyes is a good role model for the Negroes. Unfortunately, 99.9 percent will call him a uncle tom.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 11:35:24 AM »
Alan Keyes is a good role model for the Negroes. Unfortunately, 99.9 percent will call him a uncle tom.

100% right, Cosmo.......and what a pity. I don't know what to make of the situation.

White, middle class people abide by the law, educate themselves, work and become affluent. Blacks demand the right to do the same. As soon as one does........he's a tom!.....Go figure.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 11:42:11 AM »
Allen Keyes was Bill cristal roomate at Yale he said Keyes was a genius
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 11:45:06 AM »
Hello mord, and good day to you.

When did Dr. Keyes go to Yale?   From my understanding he started at Cornell for a year, and then transferred to Harvard.

Regards,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 11:52:22 AM »
Hello mord, and good day to you.

When did Dr. Keyes go to Yale?   From my understanding he started at Cornell for a year, and then transferred to Harvard.

Regards,
Christopher
Your right harvard i get them mixed up let me check
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 11:54:17 AM »

100% right, Cosmo.......and what a pity. I don't know what to make of the situation.

White, middle class people abide by the law, educate themselves, work and become affluent. Blacks demand the right to do the same. As soon as one does........he's a tom!.....Go figure.

Correct.  Because, in essence, what they are really demanding is not the right to have the opportunity to be successful (equal rights), but the right to have everything successful people have without earning it (affirmative action). 
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 11:57:43 AM »
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/07/minutemen_not_w.php

Alan Keyes is clearly a front man for the Neo-Conservative movement, dating back to his status as a college roommate for William Kristol of The Weekly Standard at Harvard. Keyes serves his Neo-Con masters well, insuring, among other things, that Bob Dole edged out Pat Buchanan in the Iowa Presidential caucus in 1996, courtesy of Keyes’s Kristol-managed entry into that contest.

And like John Hagee of Cornerstone Church, another Neo-Conservative tool, Keyes is prepared to employ the “anti-Semitic” card whenever he needs to play it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 12:00:19 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 12:05:12 PM »

Correct.  Because, in essence, what they are really demanding is not the right to have the opportunity to be successful (equal rights), but the right to have everything successful people have without earning it (affirmative action). 

This is sympomatic of the relationship between the west and the turd world. The mexican with his backward, corrupt culture sits in squallor and says..." de gringos steal everyteeeng from us".

The arab with his backward, inferior culture sits in his hovel and says..."the Jews and christians steal our wealth".

Nobody stole nuthin'!.....We dumped our dark age savagery and embraced enlightenment, hard work and education and it paid off.

These animals can't make the leap and want a scape goat. Live as a Jew lives and you'll have what a Jew has. Live as a savage lives and you'll have what a savage has....poverty and an early death.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »

oo, post the video here.

I searched youtube and couldn't find anything but I remember those screaming matches fondly. It was a very common thing for his arab guests to take off their mics and storm away or for him to pull the plug on them entirely!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 01:00:13 PM »
Unfortunately, he is too intellectual to be very succesful politically. Sort of like what Chaim explained about Moshe Feiglin.
Regular folks don't relate to either of them.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 02:40:47 PM »

Uncle Tom or not...this guy is the real deal for righteous gentiles..

I mean, i was following a debate he was having with Obama from way back 4 years ago and Keyes said that he was saddened by blacks doing the majority of abortions...I mean it's sad if it is a righteous person doing an abortion or even an evil person that won't give birth and therefore not give the child away for adoption.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 02:52:10 PM »
Unfortunately, he is too intellectual to be very succesful politically. Sort of like what Chaim explained about Moshe Feiglin.

Lubab, as usual, you are a 100% right.  However, we should try to continuously plug him or get into contact with him as one of his genuine supporters as we are looking to save America and Israel.  Im' not expecting him to win any office anytime soon.  However, his ideas match our ideas and his ideas like ours can also become part of a mass movement for this part of the world. It is also the righteous intellectuals we need to get things going for America and Israel and fewer of what appear as hate mongerers.  So why not start plugging Alan Keyes now? 

Furthermore, he's a role model for how all black and non-black americans should be.  Our support for a black person (I hate to say it like that) will quiet down anyone who begins to think we are a racist group based on superfcial reasons.

So whaddaya say?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 03:12:23 PM »
Careful guys... this thread might prompt Erica to come back (oh no!)!  :o ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »
Careful guys... this thread might prompt Erica to come back (oh no!)!  :o ::)

she's harmless.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2007, 05:51:27 PM »

Lubab, as usual, you are a 100% right.  However, we should try to continuously plug him or get into contact with him as one of his genuine supporters as we are looking to save America and Israel.  Im' not expecting him to win any office anytime soon.  However, his ideas match our ideas and his ideas like ours can also become part of a mass movement for this part of the world. It is also the righteous intellectuals we need to get things going for America and Israel and fewer of what appear as hate mongerers.  So why not start plugging Alan Keyes now? 

Furthermore, he's a role model for how all black and non-black americans should be.  Our support for a black person (I hate to say it like that) will quiet down anyone who begins to think we are a racist group based on superfcial reasons.

So whaddaya say?

I say great!
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2007, 06:16:27 PM »

oo, post the video here.

I searched youtube and couldn't find anything but I remember those screaming matches fondly. It was a very common thing for his arab guests to take off their mics and storm away or for him to pull the plug on them entirely!

I didnt see it on youtube it was on MSNBC when Keyes still had his show
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2007, 07:27:42 PM »

oo, post the video here.

I didnt see it on youtube it was on MSNBC when Keyes still had his show

Yes that is where I saw it as well but I thought I might be able to find clips somewhere.