Author Topic: More on the guy who flushed the koran down the Toilet  (Read 7327 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: More on the guy who flushed the koran down the Toilet
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2007, 02:43:10 PM »
Hey, if the Koran's brown, flush it down.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

kellymaureen

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2007, 02:52:06 PM »
The arresting officer......Det. Faisal Khan....a MUSLIM officer with the hate crimes unit...ummm isnt that like putting mohammad in charge of the day care.

Why would they send a muslim to investigate this??
And yes thankfully the poor guy charged has a team of pro bono lawyers and there will be a fund set up for him.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2007, 02:59:44 PM »
The arresting officer......Det. Faisal Khan....a MUSLIM officer with the hate crimes unit...ummm isnt that like putting mohammad in charge of the day care.

Why would they send a muslim to investigate this??
And yes thankfully the poor guy charged has a team of pro bono lawyers and there will be a fund set up for him.

WOW, you would think even a muslim cop would know the law and know what Stanislav Shmulevich did does not fall under any of the crimes he is being charged with. Anyways, that explains everything. I doubt there would be any reprimand or backlash of any kind against the arresting officer.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2007, 03:08:47 PM »
Of course the muslim officer knows the law...but if he is a true muslim SHARIA trumps our secular man made laws so he would be following islamic law which says it is a crime to "desecrate" the queeran...this case is SO obvious....and if its proven this officer used his religious beliefs to make an arrest then he should be fired immediately and the defendant in this case should sue him.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 03:15:02 PM »
There is one thing about the Muzzies that so many people asked me over the years.  Why do they cover their women up but expose their camel?  And you know me I am very truthfull and the answers I always gave them was,,,

The camels are better looking
The camels smell better then the women
and their women spit further then the camels.

But the poor camels look what they go through?  Where is PETA when you need them???
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2007, 03:28:18 PM »
"Hey, if the Koran's brown, flush it down."

Doesn't matter what color the Aholey Queeran is.

FLUSH IT !

Flush it twice, it's a long way to Meccaca.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2007, 03:33:23 PM »
Of course the muslim officer knows the law...but if he is a true muslim SHARIA trumps our secular man made laws so he would be following islamic law which says it is a crime to "desecrate" the queeran...this case is SO obvious....and if its proven this officer used his religious beliefs to make an arrest then he should be fired immediately and the defendant in this case should sue him.

Then muzzies would whine about being victimized, and so forth.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2007, 04:14:28 PM »
Start an official koran flushing parade! And make this guy the patron!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2007, 04:36:38 PM »

I scored four touchdowns for Polk High in a single game flushed four Queerans in a single day!"

There, fixed that for you, Al.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2007, 04:40:13 PM »
The Korap has other usage too ya know, like in the Winter months during "Global Warming" winter storms, if you own a fireplace.  Take a Korap or 2, roll em up and throw them in the fireplace.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!