Author Topic: New York Man Gets Slap On Wrist For Smuggling Rhino Horns  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: New York Man Gets Slap On Wrist For Smuggling Rhino Horns
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 04:33:10 PM »
I guess I am no longer welcome on this here web page, very sad indeed, my feelings are deeply hurt and I must be saying that a day will come when ya'll will reflect on what I was trying to portray was for the very survival on one's own self and that of there children. People just want to be believing that tyranny can't never happen here in America forget the Japanese, German, and Italian Concentration camps installed way back in the second world war.

We be having a fascist in power and corrupt Communist Jews in Senate and Congress that be wishin ya'll to be disarmed just like Adolf Hitler and Stalin had our fellow Jews.

You wish me gone I be gone Shalom.
All this because we don't agree that rhinos are in the same category as negro predators?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 05:15:33 PM »
I guess I am no longer welcome on this here web page, very sad indeed, my feelings are deeply hurt and I must be saying that a day will come when ya'll will reflect on what I was trying to portray was for the very survival on one's own self and that of there children. People just want to be believing that tyranny can't never happen here in America forget the Japanese, German, and Italian Concentration camps installed way back in the second world war.

We be having a fascist in power and corrupt Communist Jews in Senate and Congress that be wishin ya'll to be disarmed just like Adolf Hitler and Stalin had our fellow Jews.

Too bad.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2013, 06:22:05 PM »

Whoa! Nobody wishes you were gone! Please reconsider staying.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2013, 07:52:47 PM »
There are some people who supposedly don't live in England who do a lot of accusing other people of being trolls, then talking to them...

Hmmm
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2013, 07:58:23 PM »
If your talking about me... Muman can verify that I'm in Iowa. If anyone would like to check my server, please pm what it says...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 10:22:31 PM »
If your talking about me... Muman can verify that I'm in Iowa. If anyone would like to check my server, please pm what it says...

Everyone who has ever conceived that you live in England is probably retard. I don't think you live in England. I may have had trivial issues with you, but I never saw that self-glorifying smug condescending attitude.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge