Author Topic: A mmm hmm story  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A mmm hmm story
« on: August 03, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »
So i was getting on an MTA bus and there was this big fat black woman with a cane struggling to get inside.  While I was waiting in the squeltering heat to get inside the bus finally a though came across my head: "What if she lost her balance and fell backwards? Should I catch her?"  Before I was about to consider it, I saw a pin under her shirt in Arabic Muslim Nazi writing, another pin that was pro-Fakestinian, and another pro-illegal alien.  At that point she go on the bus while I confirmed my answer that if she did lose her balance I would let her fall and hope that she breaks her neck!

Of course if she were any other color religion creed etc, I would hope for the same... :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 07:40:23 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: A mmm hmm story
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 05:14:22 PM »
I second that!

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 05:19:02 PM »
Any person, black, white, purple or green who was so proudly and openly displaying support for such vile and disgusting groups I would have let fall and then stepped on in order to board the bus

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 07:42:55 PM »
You're not Ribinson Caruso there.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 10:53:23 PM »
Dannycookies is finally coming to his senses. That is exactly what I would of done and if I knew their was no way that I would be caught, I would of kicked her or tripped her up.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 11:05:35 PM »
Anyone displaying that vile propaganda is advocating the murder of Jews and christians. They deserve to have their face walked on.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 11:39:52 PM »
Thank G-d that these hideous and disgusting creatures will die because of their unhealthy lifestyles of crack addiction, MccyDee's addiction, alcohol addiction and lack of knowledge of any sort of bodily self-preservation.  I hope she and people like her die of heart attacks.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 02:24:23 AM »
Dannycookies is finally coming to his senses. That is exactly what I would of done and if I knew their was no way that I would be caught, I would of kicked her or tripped her up.

I would much rather see Gd do His justice on someone as insane as that versus one of us. It would just show me how Gd is great in dealing with disgusting vile anti-semetic people.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 02:25:56 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein