Author Topic: Iranian Performance Artist Whips Koran -- R Rated  (Read 1228 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Iranian Performance Artist Whips Koran -- R Rated
« on: May 20, 2014, 10:48:25 PM »
Iranian performance artist Firoozeh Bazrafkan whips Koran with cat o 9 tails. 

This video is not for everyone, ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXEMnOdNvp8

Firoozeh: "I am very convinced that Muslim men around the world rape, abuse and kill their daughters. This is, according to my understanding as a Danish-Iranian, due to a defective and inhumane culture – if you can even call it a culture at all."
These Islamic codes give men the rights to do whatever they want to women and children and I think it’s disgusting. They also prevent people in Iran from discussing and saying what they want. This is what I wanted to criticize."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 11:22:32 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Iranian Performance Artist Whips Koran -- R Rated
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 12:11:48 AM »
I was never really into BDSM, but gj to this brave woman.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 02:45:53 AM »
I was never really into BDSM, but gj to this brave woman.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 03:57:50 AM »
Whips? She should have burned the Koran and flushed the remains of this filthy Muslim nazi rag in the toilet.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 08:29:10 AM »
Firoozeh: "I am very convinced that Muslim men around the world rape, abuse and kill their daughters. This is, according to my understanding as a Danish-Iranian, due to a defective and inhumane culture – if you can even call it a culture at all."
These Islamic codes give men the rights to do whatever they want to women and children and I think it’s disgusting. They also prevent people in Iran from discussing and saying what they want. This is what I wanted to criticize."

Very wise words.... however, I feel sorry for her because she will now be a target of islamic lunatics for speaking the truth.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 08:32:58 AM »
One more thing.... I have known a few Iranians and the ones I knew despised islam and iran and it's insane leaders. These people called themselves Persians and said there are millions more like them stuck in Iran. They said a lot of Iranians are NOT islamic and they are pro-Western.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 12:04:59 PM »
The US and Israel need to foment a revolution in Iran.  Unfortunately, the muslim fiend in the white house opposes such measures.  Why?  Because he's a muslim fiend.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 04:40:29 PM »
She is really getting the anger out of her system....amazing how many muslims are really tired of the hypocrisy of the Koran?