Author Topic: Even one of the mothers of the murdered boys is a Hellenized wimp!!!  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Mother Of Murdered Israeli Empathizes With Parents Of Slain Arab

http://news.yahoo.com/gaza-militants-unleash-heavy-rocket-fire-israel-203044041.html

Quote from: Yahoo News
Rachelle Fraenkel, the mother of one of the slain Israeli teenagers, said that even from the "abyss" of her own pain, she could not describe her distress over the killing of the Arab boy.

"No mother and father should endure what we are going through now. We feel the pain of Mohammed Abu Khdeir's parents," she said.
:o :o :o

This is why Israel is in the trouble she is in. Even the so-called religious nationalists are hopelessly self-hating.  :'( >:(

LSDBR
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:36:19 PM by Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Even the mothers of the murdered boys are Hellenized wimps!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:21:09 PM »
The Arabs aren't as self-hating. The Arab mother called for REVENGE and NOTHING happened to her.

Anyway this is only 1 of the mothers and not all 3 so don't clump them together for nothing. She's American as well and that Askenasi-American mentality as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 06:35:52 PM »
The Arabs aren't as self-hating. The Arab mother called for REVENGE and NOTHING happened to her.

Anyway this is only 1 of the mothers and not all 3 so don't clump them together for nothing. She's American as well and that Askenasi-American mentality as well.
OK true. Let's see what the other two have to say. However, it's undeniable that as long as Israel has as much if not more compassion on the enemy than their own families, it will be on the brink of annihilation.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 06:42:31 PM »
OK true. Let's see what the other two have to say. However, it's undeniable that as long as Israel has as much if not more compassion on the enemy than their own families, it will be on the brink of annihilation.

your correct about that last statement. The idiocy that many I'm talking to is beyond comprehension. They spend their time and energy condemning the Jews and not fighting the enemies. Its a sick world.

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Even one of the mothers of the murdered boys is a Hellenized wimp!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 06:44:13 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182516

Murdered Arab Teen's Mother Calls for Violent Revenge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 06:59:23 PM »
Can you imagine the pain these women are in?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 07:00:23 PM »
Sometimes I just ashamed to be a Jew.  Arabs are much more proud of their heritage, religion and people than we are.  We have been brainwashed over the years through oppression and tyranny to hate ourselves and look down upon ourselves.  It goes back to all the traditional resentments that goyim have had against Jews: from how we murdered Jesus, mixed the blood of CHristian children with our matzah, how we robbed and stole from everyone to enrich ourselves and now , of course, how we butcher and torment the poor, innocent, loving Palestinian people.

This is where the term "Self-Hating Jew"was coined.  We Jews have been indoctrinated to hate ourselves and to never be proud of what we are.  The world, however, has always had a deep resentment of the Jews that stem back to the Bible, of a promise from G-d, that we are The Chosen People.  Whereas the rest of the world, Christians/Catholics/Muslims all considered themselves CHosen and the Jews as heretics, there was always that knowledge in the back of their head that they were, in fact, the ones who have manipulated and modified the truth of G-d's Promise for their own self-interests.

This is why you will not see many Jacob Rosenblums coming from the Arab community.  However, there are all too many Jacob Rosenblum's among the Jewish community.  Even my own FORMER Chabad Rabbi is good friend's with this Jacob Rosenblum and welcomes him to his Shabbat table.  Why?  Because a Jew who hates his own people and nation is considered acceptable and even encouraged.  A Jew that hates his own people is considered noble due to generations of brainwashing from those who have oppressed us.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 07:00:52 PM »
Could care less about the rat!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 07:24:57 PM »
your correct about that last statement. The idiocy that many I'm talking to is beyond comprehension. They spend their time and energy condemning the Jews and not fighting the enemies. Its a sick world.
Are you referring to Gentile anti-Semites or SHJs?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 07:27:00 PM »
The slain sand cushi was photographed holding up 3 fingers, which means he supported her son's death.  As the mother she should be happy to hear that he or any A-rat was offed.
Agreed. This is an insane woman and God will judge her, grieving or not. I hope she doesn't turn into another Cindy Sheehan.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 07:42:34 PM »
Really she is showing how much better the Jew's are compared the Arats. She is showing that Jew's care about the suffering of children and humanity no matter who they are. It is big waste of time with these people though.

I sorry, I just don't think we should bash a woman that just lost her son. How many of you have lost loved ones, it kinda makes you a little crazy. ..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 07:59:46 PM »
Really she is showing how much better the Jew's are compared the Arats. She is showing that Jew's care about the suffering of children and humanity no matter who they are. It is big waste of time with these people though.

I sorry, I just don't think we should bash a woman that just lost her son. How many of you have lost loved ones, it kinda makes you a little crazy. ..
She is acting like Cindy Sheehan.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 08:00:32 PM »

Jews.

I wouldn't bad mouth her though.

Actually this is something I wrote to and for another lady that had her son butchered.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/how-dare-you/?fb_comment_id=fbc_764559540263084_764691460249892_764691460249892 

Her article and my comments below as well.  (then their were replies by other attacking me and my then replying to them.

Mozik Bukharsky

"Sorry lady for your loss of your son, but look at the ROOT cause of it. It was Arab murderers who are in our midst. Had we listened to the Torah and those who advocated it (such as Rav Kahane) your son would probably be alive today because their wouldn't be Arab murderers running around freely in Eress Yisrael.
 Having a loss doesn't qualify you to speak in the name of Torah, Judaism and what is right and correct. We don't want to be the perpetual victims as unfortunately most Jews today wish to be. Get some moral clarity and know what and whom we are dealing with. Sorry for your personal loss, let's not have a situation where their are many more losses for everyone else because of the stupidity of our people. "

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 08:05:14 PM »
It is a misconception to say that sympathy for the enemy is actually a "high road" or makes you "better than them".  This is a concept that has permeated western thinking due to the predominance of Christianity, which was founded by self-hating Jews.  That's why this is also the argument that you are hearing from the Jewish leftists, who do not care enough about their own people to purge the evil from among them.  When Amalek attacked Israel, they were commanded to wipe out the whole Amalekite nation and not forget what Amalek did to Israel.  Unfortunately many Jews these days have short memories.  Just a short time after 3 Jewish teens were killed, the mother of one of the teens forgets all about this and starts sympathizing with the enemy who supports the death of her son.

:clap:  Another great reasonable line of thinking. Thinking with clarity.  (Sorry I have to "steal" it again).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2014, 08:15:47 PM »
It is a misconception to say that sympathy for the enemy is actually a "high road" or makes you "better than them".  This is a concept that has permeated western thinking due to the predominance of Christianity, which was founded by self-hating Jews.  That's why this is also the argument that you are hearing from the Jewish leftists, who do not care enough about their own people to purge the evil from among them.  When Amalek attacked Israel, they were commanded to wipe out the whole Amalekite nation and not forget what Amalek did to Israel.  Unfortunately many Jews these days have short memories.  Just a short time after 3 Jewish teens were killed, the mother of one of the teens forgets all about this and starts sympathizing with the enemy who supports the death of her son.
It comes from self-hating, distorted, mainline Christianity from within the past 200 years.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 08:18:13 PM »
I think this thread stinks...

Reserve your judgement against the victim... You have no right to make statements like these.

As a relative of a victim of terror I can tell you that a mother goes through so much after losing a son. You cannot condemn her for her opinion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 08:20:49 PM »
I think this thread stinks...

Reserve your judgement against the victim... You have no right to make statements like these.

As a relative of a victim of terror I can tell you that a mother goes through so much after losing a son. You cannot condemn her for her opinion.
Muman, caring more about dead Amalek than your own child is batty, to say the least. People like Mrs. Frenkel are why Israel is attacked 24/7 literally and figuratively.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 08:23:08 PM »
Muman, caring more about dead Amalek than your own child is batty, to say the least. People like Mrs. Frenkel are why Israel is attacked 24/7 literally and figuratively.

I am not judging her at this time. You are free to do as you wish. But it is without taste and it is cruel. I have witnessed a lot of cruelty the last week and tried to remain silent. All those who seek to blame one Jewish faction or another, by rabbis and by individuals, is completely wrong.

We do not create unity by promoting the divisions between Jews.

Whether it is right or wrong is another question. I do not, and will not, join in making harsh statements against this woman.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 08:24:01 PM »
She is so 'self-hating' she sends her boy to a Yeshiva in Jerusalem? Really...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 08:28:56 PM »
Muman, her being Jewish has nothing to do with it, other than the facts that the Jews have suffered like no other people on planet earth throughout human history. If she were a Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. who was taking this stance I'd have the exact same stance.

I don't think we should hate this woman, but we should recognize her as being sick in her grief and from her brainwashing. Most of Israel shares these insane pity-for-the-enemy sentiments or has them even worse. When even religious conservatives hold these crazy views, it is undeniable that the country and Western civilization are in trouble.

The situation is almost akin to that other insane mindset that we are all brainwashed to support, homosexuality. We shouldn't blindly hate gays but we do need to call it what it is, a mental illness that is completely destroying Western civilization. Homosexuals are mentally unwell and they need psychological help.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 08:51:30 PM »
Muman, her being Jewish has nothing to do with it, other than the facts that the Jews have suffered like no other people on planet earth throughout human history. If she were a Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. who was taking this stance I'd have the exact same stance.

I don't think we should hate this woman, but we should recognize her as being sick in her grief and from her brainwashing. Most of Israel shares these insane pity-for-the-enemy sentiments or has them even worse. When even religious conservatives hold these crazy views, it is undeniable that the country and Western civilization are in trouble.

The situation is almost akin to that other insane mindset that we are all brainwashed to support, homosexuality. We shouldn't blindly hate gays but we do need to call it what it is, a mental illness that is completely destroying Western civilization. Homosexuals are mentally unwell and they need psychological help.

I agree that there are issue which must be dealt with...

But I think it is premature to start blaming the families of the victims (or even appearing to).

While I am prepared for war, I also long for peace. Peace is the ideal state that Hashem (our G-d) prefers. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and peace in the heavens and the earth. Peace is the goal of creation. It is for this reason I believe that many people, Jews included, often err on the side of peace over acting strongly against the enemy.

What we must be able to do is explain rationally why there are times peace is not attainable, and after we have tried in vain to bring peace through peaceful means that stronger action is called for. This is the way I try to explain things to those who are 'squeemish' about confrontation.

We know our peaceful ways are superior to the brutish blood lust of the muslims. But we also must act in a way which defeats the enemy. As we are wont to say, "One who is merciful to the cruel, will be cruel to the merciful", and when we treat enemies as 'neighbors' we will quickly be defeated by our enemies.

We must not confuse our 'neighbor' who the Torah informs us is a 'Jew or righteous convert, or righteous noachide' with the enemy (who happens to live next door).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 09:07:35 PM »
Certainly I am of the belief that the only response to this kind of violence is overwhelming violence to shock the enemies into fear. I have witnessed the unfolding of the so-called 'peace' plans and have come to the conclusion that it is a royal waste of time and effort. No matter how much is given to our opposition, they will never be satisfied with it. What the entire nation must come to realize is that there is NO peace partner and rather a neighbor whose prime goal is to remove us from our land and remove our souls from this world. There is no reasoning with the enemy, they say one thing and do another.

Land for peace is a failed strategy. It is insane to expect a different result when we keep doing the same things in order to 'bring the arabs to the table'. We are not helping the arabs, nor are we helping ourselves, only bringing more death and destruction into the world. Jews are the rightful heirs to the land and the arabs are usurpers who have the goal (as Amalek does) to separate the people of Israel from the Land of Israel...

I call for Israel to remove the evil from our midst, send the arabs far away so they cannot return.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 09:51:22 PM »
She empathizes with the other mother because she is a good person and she knows the other person is hurting too and wants to be kind. However I am sure the Arabs would only be pleased at her own son's death and would not feel a similar compassion for her.

One of the biggest challenges is trying to teach good people to reserve their love and compassion for people who should have it. It's so easy to empathize with anybody who is hurting but sometimes, it's important to hold back, because having sympathy for your enemy will make you forget that they are your enemy, and this is dangerous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 10:13:20 PM »
Chaim I would like for you to chime in, please.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2014, 10:52:55 PM »

One of the biggest challenges is trying to teach good people to reserve their love and compassion for people who should have it. It's so easy to empathize with anybody who is hurting but sometimes, it's important to hold back, because having sympathy for your enemy will make you forget that they are your enemy, and this is dangerous.

Very well stated!

It's indeed dangerous when one is kind to the cruel.   The Arab Muslim Nazis have proven time and again for well over 1000 years that they are cruel. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/