Author Topic: Even one of the mothers of the murdered boys is a Hellenized wimp!!!  (Read 4803 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Even one of the mothers of the murdered boys is a Hellenized wimp!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2014, 12:56:59 AM »
I have absolutely no sympathy for the dead Arab Rump Ranger.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2014, 03:34:24 AM »
She empathizes with the other mother because she is a good person and she knows the other person is hurting too and wants to be kind. However I am sure the Arabs would only be pleased at her own son's death and would not feel a similar compassion for her.

One of the biggest challenges is trying to teach good people to reserve their love and compassion for people who should have it. It's so easy to empathize with anybody who is hurting but sometimes, it's important to hold back, because having sympathy for your enemy will make you forget that they are your enemy, and this is dangerous.

As much as I like to agree with this, we must remember how many so-called "INNOCENT" German children were burned alive, dismembered, crippled, maimed and killed by the Allies during their attacks on Germany in the 1930s and 1940s.    Did we here endless amounts of crying and weeping by English, French, Russian and American mothers for the dead German children?   Was there Christian pastors and priests in England and USA crying that the men who shot a German child who lay there and die in a puddle of blood slowly and painfully, be tried, imprisoned and/or executed??  NO.. You didn't hear those things back then, why??  Because they were our enemy , who were out to destroy us and we were at war and had only one goal, to stop the threat.

This is what we call war.  We should spend less time weeping for our enemy and spend more time fighting for our survival, because those three Jewish boys murdered will be the beginning of many more murdered Jewish boys and girls.

Forget NEVER AGAIN, now we should just say ONCE AGAIN, because we haven't learned from our mistakes in the past.

The problem is that too many people here , including my FORMER Rabbi think that the Arabs in Israel are as much "Israeli" as anybody else who lives in the country.  They forget that these very Arabs have only one desire and that is to eradicate the Jewish population in their beloved "Palestine" from the Earth.    If we spent more time fighting them then begging for forgiveness and weeping for them we could b

I'm not Torah scholar, but I have read countless excerpts where Hashem punished the Israelites for yielding and sympathizing with enemies who sought to destroy Israel.  In the end, Israel suffered because of this and we are suffering for it now.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2014, 05:00:36 AM »
She is not a wimp. She has faith and strong morality. She has a s different opinion then you, that doesn't make her wimpy. I can tell you for myself it bothers me too if the 6 Jews murdered an Arab teenager and in the brutality they used is true.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2014, 05:20:56 AM »
She is not a wimp. She has faith and strong morality. She has a s different opinion then you, that doesn't make her wimpy. I can tell you for myself it bothers me too if the 6 Jews murdered an Arab teenager and in the brutality they used is true.

Perhaps the butchery of that Arab was a cry for help of Jews who have been tormented and oppressed for too long by their fellow Arab citizens?? 

Eye for an eye is no longer valid, I know, but how about 1000 eyes for an eye??   The Jews have lost enough eyes.

P.S.
I have to say that ChaimFan calling the mother who had her son butchered a hellenized wimp was probably not in good timing or best taste.  However, I understand his sentiments, but wish he could have been a bit more sensitive considering the hell she has been through.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 06:12:41 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2014, 10:54:11 AM »
I am not saying she should advocate retaliatory acts of murder. I am saying that her saying she feels just as bad about the death of the Amalek enemy that is murdering her people as her own children is over the top, and is a sign of weakness.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2014, 11:37:44 AM »
The world would be a more perfect place with the big elephant in the room was noticed.

If only the Israeli government and IDF were the right winged extremists, there would be no need for Kahanists or revenge killings.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2014, 05:07:10 PM »
I didn't say anything but it must have missed your attention, that Rachel Frankel in a speech during a solidarity gathering in TelAviv had said, BEFORE the bodies had been uncovered, that they thank Abu Mazen and the Mayor of Hebron for calling for the boys' release. I didn't like that statement but I thought it might be something the evil Israeli regime put in her mouth so I didn't hold it against her. I means I still don't, I think it is a mistake to "thank" them in any circumstance but if she thinks differently and considering the terrible tragic situation I don't judge her.
I am not saying she should advocate retaliatory acts of murder. I am saying that her saying she feels just as bad about the death of the Amalek enemy that is murdering her people as her own children is over the top, and is a sign of weakness.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2014, 05:11:40 PM »
Never saw that. I guess it is not entirely impossible that she is being forced to make these statements under the threat of legal penalties (or torture for that matter), but I am assuming that she isn't.

But, yes, anyone who doesn't think Israel employs torture (against rightist dissidents) is living under a rock. Just because the drugged-out zombies who had tantrums when soldiers made terror suspects stand up on boxes aren't complaining about this torture doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2014, 05:34:15 PM »
No one had forced her. I suggested the regime might have persuaded her that saying these things are in the best interests of finding the boys. But more likely it came from her.
Never saw that. I guess it is not entirely impossible that she is being forced to make these statements under the threat of legal penalties (or torture for that matter), but I am assuming that she isn't.

But, yes, anyone who doesn't think Israel employs torture (against rightist dissidents) is living under a rock. Just because the drugged-out zombies who had tantrums when soldiers made terror suspects stand up on boxes aren't complaining about this torture doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2014, 05:51:34 PM »
No one had forced her. I suggested the regime might have persuaded her that saying these things are in the best interests of finding the boys. But more likely it came from her.
If it came from her then she's dumb.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2014, 05:58:17 PM »
Even R.Kahane's own wife Libby didn't call for revenge when Arab terrorists, likely with Israeli collusion, pumped 30 bullets in to her son, our BZK, in 2000!

It could well be that R.Kahane's own wife and some of his family were quite far from Kahanism. Some people just have no 'revenge gene' in them under any circumstances

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2014, 06:39:27 PM »

It came from her. Her son was already murdered and it was after the funeral that then the Arab was killed. And I don't think that she was forced as well. The State cant force her especially someone that is famous (somewhat and in the public eye).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2014, 07:20:51 PM »
I agree with Muman. Attacking this poor woman now is in bad taste. Not that I approve of her sentiments, but we should have a compassion on the bereaved and grief-stricken mother.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2014, 07:54:12 PM »
Even R.Kahane's own wife Libby didn't call for revenge when Arab terrorists, likely with Israeli collusion, pumped 30 bullets in to her son, our BZK, in 2000!

It could well be that R.Kahane's own wife and some of his family were quite far from Kahanism. Some people just have no 'revenge gene' in them under any circumstances

But these same people are quick to demand maximum punishment for Jewish "criminals". Look at Moshe Feiglin.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2014, 01:01:02 PM »
Eventually, Need for survival will tell people that they have to think of their own people and safety!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2014, 04:32:24 PM »
Eventually, Need for survival will tell people that they have to think of their own people and safety!
Exactly! How can six million people facing genocide from the whole world not see that?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2014, 05:43:47 PM »
Well, she's a woman. Let's face it, folks that Jewish women, historically, have been the most self-hating women in the world. It were the self-hating Jewish women like Betty Friedan who started feminazi movement in order to combat "traditional Judaism" which they viewed as not only the epitome of sexism, but also as, perhaps, the major root of historically-established misogyny and patriarchy. They've been accusing Jewish religion of the worst things imaginable: unequal hierarchical marriages, unilateral divorces, condoning of wife beating, ability of men to engage in extramarital sex and even rape. There are whole organizations and websites dedicated to fight "Jewish misogyny".

If that's not enough, look what I've found on a radical feminazi Jewish website, something that I posted in a separate thread:

http://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/divorce-halakhic-perspective
On the other hand, most rabbinic authorities maintain that the Legislation of the Academy specifically authorized rabbis to force Jewish husbands to give their wives a Jewish divorce in the event that their wives claimed that they were repulsive to them. The Legislation was apparently a response to the social phenomenon of Jewish women who, in the Middle Ages, appealed to the Muslim courts to coerce their husbands to give them a get and who were even willing to convert to Islam if their husband would not agree to divorce them.

I'm not suggesting that all Jewish women are self-hating, God forbid. But the ugly truth is that, historically, the overwhelming majority of them were and are to this day.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2014, 05:51:04 PM »
This woman is an Orthodox Jewish woman who had her son murdered and probably is buying into self-hating Jewish propaganda being fed to her not from Jewish women, but from the liberal left and even many self-hating Rabbis, who took it upon themselves to mourn the murdered Arab over their own murdered Jewish son.

You cannot just attack Jewish women as feminazis whores and try to put this grieving and confused women into their camp.  Many of these Orthodox Jewish women who live in the Settlement areas are the most noble, humble, kind and nurturing women you have ever met.  So, please, maybe you can be a bit more sensitive than to just try to associate this grieving woman with Jewish feminazis.  There are plenty of self-hating Jewish men to accompany those feminazis as well.

I agree that feminism has been a great curse to the Jewish people and it is very prevalent among secular Jewish women.  I know because I grew up with a very dominating and feminist Jewish mother from New Jersey.  Her mother was even more so.  However, I have seen both sides of the coins.  Jewish women can be some of the most nurturing and loving , but on the flip side, some of the most dominating and feministic.

Well, she's a woman. Let's face it, folks that Jewish women, historically, have been the most self-hating women in the world. It were the self-hating Jewish women like Betty Friedan who started feminazi movement in order to combat "traditional Judaism" which they viewed as not only the epitome of sexism, but also as, perhaps, the major root of historically-established misogyny and patriarchy. They've been accusing Jewish religion of the worst things imaginable: unequal hierarchical marriages, unilateral divorces, condoning of wife beating, ability of men to engage in extramarital sex and even rape. There are whole organizations and websites dedicated to fight "Jewish misogyny".

If that's not enough, look what I've found on a radical feminazi Jewish website, something that I posted in a separate thread:

I'm not suggesting that all Jewish women are self-hating, God forbid. But the ugly truth is that, historically, the overwhelming majority of them were and are to this day.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2014, 06:43:03 PM »
I know many great and noble Orthodox Jewish women... And even non-Orthodox Jewish women who are very pro Israel... I am tired of seeing people say things like 'all Jews' or 'virtually all Jews' do this or that.... When I see that I know it is not true and I discount the entire idea.

Also you can be pro-Israel and pro-Jewish and still mourn for the murder of an arab. I do not see that there is a contradiction there. The fact is that this kid was murdered. It was not justified by any Halachic law and it was carried out by people who appear to have criminal tendencies. I have explained my opinion on the halachic issues involved (declaring a war vs random murder).

It is also wrong to condemn a Jewish woman who is in a state of mourning. She is reacting to emotions and not thinking clearly. I had this issue with my mother after my brother was killed. Although she was not concerned with the lives of the enemy, she has always been a person who attempts to love every soul. Over the years she has come to realize that sometimes enemies will remain enemies, and enemies which want to kill us must be killed themselves.

Rather than condemn a woman in mourning it would be more appropriate to console her and explain to her why it is important to wage war against those who seek to kill more Jews. Tit-for-tat revenge killing is the stupidest thing to do, IMHO.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2014, 06:44:58 PM »
I know many great and noble Orthodox Jewish women... And even non-Orthodox Jewish women who are very pro Israel... I am tired of seeing people say things like 'all Jews' or 'virtually all Jews' do this or that.... When I see that I know it is not true and I discount the entire idea.

So you're denying that most Jewish women are self-hating? What about the information that I posted about Jewish women converting to Islam thinking that islam would save them from "oppressive Jewish marriages"? What about the fact that most Jewish women (especially today) intermarry?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 06:50:09 PM »
So you're denying that most Jewish women are self-hating? What about the information that I posted about Jewish women converting to Islam thinking that islam would save them from "oppressive Jewish marriages"? What about the fact that most Jewish women (especially today) intermarry?

What is more a problem is Jewish men who intermarry.... And it is the men who intermarry who are the biggest losers.

A child born to a Jewish woman who has married a non-Jew is Jewish. While a child born to a Jewish man and a non-Jewish woman is NOT Jewish.

And I do not see any statistics which support your position YS2J...

Regarding the divorce issue... That was during the medieval times and I also don't know if I trust the source of that information. But the aguna problem is a problem which needs to be resolved.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2014, 06:53:11 PM »
Our Holy Torah itself paints the woman as the more righteous of the two partners.

1) Women did not participate in the sin of the golden calf. They did not give their gold to build it.

2) Women did not accept the lies of the spies and as a result they did not die in the 40 years in the desert.

3) A woman was responsible for saving one of the gang of Korachs rebels.

4) The Judge and Prophetess Deborah is a prime example of a nationalistic and strong woman.

Women do not need to daven 3 times a day because  their souls are already on a high level so they do not need as much davening as a man.

Regarding intermarriage. It is the responsibility of Jewish men to marry Jewish women... It is the man who has the command to 'be fruitful and multiply'.

http://www.shemayisrael.com/parsha/kahn/archives/pinchas65.htm
This was not the first time that righteous women stayed loyal to the words of G'd where the men failed. At the sin of the golden calf, where the seed of the decree against the Jewish men was planted, prohibiting them from entering the Holy Land (see Rashi Bamidbar 14:33), we find that the women did not participate. Aaron, in an effort to delay the making of the calf, told the men to go and remove the gold rings in the ears of their wives and children (Shemos 32:2). However, we are told immediately after Aaron's delay tactic that the people removed their own rings from their ears. As our sages point out, the women never participated in the making of the golden calf. This was not due to the fact that the women were not ready to part with their jewellery. As we find at the time of the erection of the Tabernacle, it says: (Shemos 35:22) "And the men came with the women …" The commentaries point out that it appears that the men were only secondary to the women in donating the gold and silver. So we see that the women were more than ready to give their jewelry to a worthy cause but remained loyal to G'd at the sin of the golden calf.

http://www.torah.org/learning/perceptions/5760/shlach.html

However, as true as this may be, in this week's parshah, women are the heroes. For, as the Midrash points out, the women were not involved in the sin of the spies. Quite the contrary! the women agreed with Kaleiv and Yehoshua, who urged the Jewish people to overcome their fears of the new land and go up and possess it as a gift from G-d! So why place this mitzvah here, in this week's parshah?

http://www.shemayisrael.com/parsha/kahn/archives/korach64.htm

Korach organized a revolt against Moses and Aaron. No mention is made of "On". On was saved by his wife. Korach's wife fanned the flames of revolt. On's wife built her house with her wisdom. Korach's wife destroyed her house with her foolishness. A woman has the ability to build up her husband or to destroy him. If a man is worthy, his wife will help him to fulfill his potential; however, if a man is unworthy, his wife will fight against him. Everything depends on the woman. Deborah, a great prophet and judge, still referred to herself as a "mother".

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 12:49:53 AM »

This could very well be because one time in a corespondance with her I said Yimach Shmo on Bertram Zweibon,YM"S & she gave me a musar shmuz about saying YM"S on another Jew.
But Zweibon surely deserved that after his name.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2014, 02:00:12 AM »
I didn't say that Mrs. Frenkel is scum of the earth or a feminazi or not a real Jew or anything like that. I said that she is a wimp, has insane thinking, etc.

Show me where I said she is a horrible person, ok?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 03:24:13 AM »
I didn't say that Mrs. Frenkel is scum of the earth or a feminazi or not a real Jew or anything like that. I said that she is a wimp, has insane thinking, etc.

Show me where I said she is a horrible person, ok?
I don't think she's horrible, but most Jewish women are.

What is more a problem is Jewish men who intermarry.... And it is the men who intermarry who are the biggest losers.
I don't condone intermarriage under any circumstances, but sorry, I can't blame Jewish men for wanting to intermarry. What Jewish husband would want to have a self-hating Jewish wife who would regularly say to him: "I don't wont to be in synagog! I don't wont u to be in synagog! Synagog is very terrible thing where evil rabbees segregeyt weemen from men and bless God for not making them weemen. Oy-oy-oy!"

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, take a look at this:
http://blogs.forward.com/sisterhood-blog/200635/debating-my-boyfriend-over-israels-orthodox-rule/

Regarding the divorce issue... That was during the medieval times and I also don't know if I trust the source of that information. But the aguna problem is a problem which needs to be resolved.

The so called "aguna problem" is a myth and a hoax. I don't believe a second in this Jew-hating propaganda. Every year, there is an "aguna problem". Every year, self-hating sluts go to every possible journalist in the news media to report to the whole world how Judaism denigrates women and how evil Jewish men are.

They would say stuff like "You see! You see! My Jooeesh hasben is oppressing me! Look at rabbees, these hat-wearing bearded weemen-heyteers! Joodaeezm oppresses weemen! Oy-oy-oy! Don't mery Joo hasbens ever! Ever! Joo hasbens beet, reyp, cheet on you! Joo hasbens are unfaithful! Beware them! Oy-oy-oy! Mery gentiles! Or better, mery moosleems! Moosleem hasbens are best! Moosleem courts allow weemen divorce! Jooeesh courts heyt weemen! Every Jooeesh weemen should convert to Islum! Best religion for weemen! Mery moosleem, move to Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, so manee moosleem cantrees on you choice! But don't ever mery Joo! They heyt weemen! Bewaaaaare!"

Look at this, for instance. Already a new aguna case came up. How fast!? Look at how this self-hating slut slanders her husband. She literally accuses her husband of rape.

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/A-womans-struggle-for-a-Jewish-divorce-in-Brooklyn-360886

Also, look at the comment her fellow ugly feminazi kikess posted right below:
Hadasah Perry ·  Top Commenter · Owner at Crystals by Hadassah

Thank G-d my husband is Christian!

Reply ·  · July 1 at 3:59pm

You see? They thank God their husbands are not Jewish. Their major goal is not to be "released" from oppressive marriage - their major goal is to promote anti-Semitism of the worst kind imaginable. It is a grave sin in Judaism that leads to the most severe punishments applicable.

Shall I not remind you once again of how medieval Jewish women used to become muslims believing that islam would "liberate" them from "oppressive Jewish culture"? If that's not the sickest and vilest example of self-hatred, than I don't know what is.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:42:41 AM by YS2JOBBIK »