Author Topic: Even one of the mothers of the murdered boys is a Hellenized wimp!!!  (Read 4802 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Even one of the mothers of the murdered boys is a Hellenized wimp!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 03:36:00 AM »
Im sorry YS2JOBBIK but I really don't know what you are talking about.

Your portrayal of Jewish women is very poor. Im sorry you feel like this, but it is not the true situation.

There indeed is problems with the divorce situation. It is not only feminists who encounter the problem. I cannot imagine why you say these things. Sounds like you have a lot of anger at women.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2014, 03:40:20 AM »
The righteous Jewish women of Israel will be the merit for the coming of Moshiach.

I do not agree with you that women who attend Orthodox synagogues are such feminists. I know many women who accept the womans role in Judaism and they are the most modest, most beautiful people. I would not drag the entire Jewish woman down with the kind of defamation you are speaking.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2014, 03:44:28 AM »
I do not agree with you that women who attend Orthodox synagogues are such feminists.

Where did I even say this?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2014, 06:02:46 AM »
Unfortunately, the majority of Jews including most of us and even religious Orthodox Jews are under the spell of Hellenist concepts. This is the result if the punishment of the galut exile. So some of us are changing our ways to understand the Jewish response.

That's why jtf needs to spread like wildfire in Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2014, 06:03:54 AM »
Im sorry YS2JOBBIK but I really don't know what you are talking about.

Your portrayal of Jewish women is very poor. Im sorry you feel like this, but it is not the true situation.

There indeed is problems with the divorce situation. It is not only feminists who encounter the problem. I cannot imagine why you say these things. Sounds like you have a lot of anger at women.

I agree with Muman here.. Jobbik, don't just trash on our Jewish women..  I can understand your sentiments about feminism and Judaism, but there are still many good, humble, righteous and honorable Jewish women.

How can you even come on a Jewish forum and label the majority of Jewish women as feminist whores. .    Seriously.. This woman is a grieving mother who just lost her child..  Have you ever lived on the Settlements and have been with these people?  Have you been on the front lines in Arab-occupied lands of Israel?   In war, sometimes people even feel sorry for an enemy it is not uncommon.  THis lady probably feels torn by the bloodshed. 

It is sad she cannot see the big picture and that thse vicious Arab barbarians instigated all this bloodshed of children and started all these wars as we know it.  However, she probably is out of her wits.  To say that she is a feminist Jewish whore, I think you have gone too far this time my friend.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2014, 06:07:41 AM »
Unfortunately, the majority of Jews including most of us and even religious Orthodox Jews are under the spell of Hellenist concepts. This is the result if the punishment of the galut exile. So some of us are changing our ways to understand the Jewish response.

That's why jtf needs to spread like wildfire in Israel.

I also agree with you Dan..  Many Orthodox Jews now are twisting all the religious knowledge they have as a means to hellenize or even liberalize Judaism into some type of pacifistic or self-hating ideology that it truly is not.

Jews have undergone thousands of years of brainwashing and being treated as inferior and diabolic creatures that were to be held in contempt.  Many Jews to this day still feel guilt for something they did not even do 2000 years ago, but has been laid upon them for generations due to the misinformation spread by vicious Anti-Semites.

It is time we become vigilant , strong and noble like in the early days and reclaim our land even if it means going as far to declare war on all of Europe.  I'd rather see Europe crash and burn then Israel crash and burn to try to keep friendly with Mother Europe.

When will Israel learn to let go of the grip of the Mother that never loved her and open her arms to the Father who always has?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2014, 06:08:04 AM »
I agree with Muman here.. Jobbik, don't just trash on our Jewish women..  I can understand your sentiments about feminism and Judaism, but there are still many good, humble, righteous and honorable Jewish women.

How can you even come on a Jewish forum and label the majority of Jewish women as feminist whores. .    Seriously.. This woman is a grieving mother who just lost her child..  Have you ever lived on the Settlements and have been with these people?  Have you been on the front lines?   In war, sometimes people even feel sorry for an enemy it is not uncommon.  THis lady probably feels torn by the bloodshed. 

It is sad she cannot see the big picture and that thse vicious Arab barbarians instigated all this bloodshed of children and started all these wars as we know it.  However, she probably is out of her wits.  To say that she is a feminist Jewish whore, I think you have gone too far this time my friend.

I never said that she's "a feminist Jewish whore". Stop misquoting me.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2014, 06:10:24 AM »
I never said that she's "a feminist Jewish whore". Stop misquoting me.

Ok, sorry. You didn't refer to her, in particular, but you were referencing how many Jewish women are feminists and responsible for many of the evils in the world.  I'm not saying that Jewish women haven't contributed but one bit of grief I get all the time is about our evil women and how Jewish women destroyed womankind, promote lesbianism/homosexuality, abortion, etc.   I don't want people blaming Jews for all the evils of society, as Jewish women may have played their part, but are not solely responsible.

And, as I said, there are many great and honorable Jewish women, the feminazi whores and liberals are from a whole different culture, in itself.  Just ,as Chaim Ben Pesach and Shimon Peres are from different walks of life , yet both ethnically Jews.

THis is the post that really disturbed me that you posted, in fact, it almost sounds like you were including this grieving mother among the other "self-hating Jewish women" you are referring to, but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you were not being inclusive here, but just generalizing.  I do not like these type of generalizations, however.   A majority of secular Jewish women (and men) are this way, but to say a majority of Jewish women are like this?
Well, she's a woman. Let's face it, folks that Jewish women, historically, have been the most self-hating women in the world. It were the self-hating Jewish women like Betty Friedan who started feminazi movement in order to combat "traditional Judaism" which they viewed as not only the epitome of sexism, but also as, perhaps, the major root of historically-established misogyny and patriarchy. They've been accusing Jewish religion of the worst things imaginable: unequal hierarchical marriages, unilateral divorces, condoning of wife beating, ability of men to engage in extramarital sex and even rape. There are whole organizations and websites dedicated to fight "Jewish misogyny".

If that's not enough, look what I've found on a radical feminazi Jewish website, something that I posted in a separate thread:

I'm not suggesting that all Jewish women are self-hating, God forbid. But the ugly truth is that, historically, the overwhelming majority of them were and are to this day.

Aren't the overall majority of most Western women feminist and self-hating?  YOu will find many more Scandinavian or Irish girls with Muslim boyfriends than Jewish girls.   I've heard of many Serbian girls marrying Albanian guys.   How can Jewish women get singled out for being so self-hating and other women of the world overlooked?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 02:30:52 PM »
I told you all this was happened when you posted that the boys were killed.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge