Author Topic: A recording of my internet radio interview - I need criticizm!  (Read 5680 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
We were suppose to be talking more about Islam, but he kept on going back to the immigration issue. I did my best at answering his questions, but I wasn't ready for a discussion on immigration. Besides.. it was my first ever interview ..

Let me know what you think, good or bad.. I need to hear it!!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpage.aspx?show_id=11181

(click on the link that says "The Gathering Storm Weekly Storm Report"  Aug 10 - The player is on the top right of the screen, go up to 31 minutes, that's where my interview starts)

*There were a few minutes in the middle of the interview that I kept saying "hello"..  they got cut off for a moment, don't mind that.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:30:37 PM by Vito »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: A recording of my internet radio interview - I need criticizm!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 10:22:09 PM »
Wait..I don't understand..you are the one who's asking the questions ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 10:25:45 PM »
No, I'm being interviewed

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 10:41:58 PM »
Hi there Vito,

I listened to most of your interview, which was very good.  I'm very proud of you. 

Now going forward, I think you need to be more forceful on the whole illegal immigration issue.  So for example, you mentioned Central Americans and how their culture is not as disciplined as those of the European immigrants of the past.  While that is completely true, that's not all of it. You mentioned the percentage of illegal aliens in prison, which while true is not all of it either.   

Just for future reference, you might want to discuss the fact that many Mexicans believe that the Southwest was stolen from them by the U.S., and how it's dangerous to import so many people who have such a grudge against this country.  Do you remember those protests of last year when everyone was waving Mexican flags?  You could also throw in numbers about how much each illegal alien costs the taxpayers, in terms of incarceration costs, overcrowded public schools for their children, long waits at emergency rooms, hospitals going out of business in border towns, the drunk driving without licenses, how they take jobs away from Americans, how they depress wages, and how our middle class is being destroyed as a result.   

When these big businesses say they need cheap labor, they want to get away with paying slave wages and making ordinary Americans pick up the slack in terms of the examples I provided above. 

Then there's also the issue of illegitimacy, where about 43% of children born to these people are illegitimate.  They become a burden to taxpayers and most likely end up as criminals.  And need I mention the drug dealers, which is a whole other story with how Whore-hey Bushito is coddling them.

Furthermore, I would like to hear more about abolishing birthright citizenship.  If their children do not become automatic citizens able to sponsor all their relatives when they get older, then there's much less incentive to come here and belt out babies at U.S. taxpayer expense.   If you did discuss it then forget what I just wrote. 

Finally, I'll leave you with something a friend wrote to me:

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed.

Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.

Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table... everywhere.

Then some of the birds turned mean:

They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore.

I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone.

I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.  Soon, the back yard was like it used to be... quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now lets see... our government gives out free food, subsidized housing,  free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen. Then the illegal's came by the hundreds of thousands.

Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families: you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room  doctor: your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't >speak English: Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people  waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the  streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 10:44:07 PM »
No, I'm being interviewed
Oh ok, it was great .  ;)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 12:05:56 AM »
Thanks Lisa, Dex :D I will be on another internet radio show soon, so I'll be working on my skills more till then. Anybody else have criticisms?

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 12:22:48 AM »
No criticism, you sounded great, made your points very well and did a fantastic job!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 12:54:07 AM »
Vito, I am listening to you now and you sound presidential and fantastic.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 01:03:36 AM »
No criticism, you sounded great, made your points very well and did a fantastic job!

Thanks Kelly!

Vito, I am listening to you now and you sound presidential and fantastic.

Hah, I don't think I sound presidential, but thanks! .. I was expecting at least something negative, I guess not so far :D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 01:06:31 AM »
Vito, if you'll listen good when you are saying "hallo..?....hallo ?..." you'll hear that they laughing ..

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 01:09:59 AM »
I know, it did sound like laughing, that's why I kept saying "hello".. But it turns out they were both dropped, nobody was on the air..

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 01:16:23 AM »
Hehe it sounds like an affirmative action problem.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 01:20:53 AM »
I was expecting at least something negative

Ok it wasnt a video lol...hows that:P

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 01:32:18 AM »
I was expecting at least something negative

Ok it wasnt a video lol...hows that:P

Hehe that is funny.

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 01:37:54 AM »
Lol well some people have a face for radio...and some people have a face for video.....he definately has a face for video  ;)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 01:58:23 AM »
Lol well some people have a face for radio...and some people have a face for video.....he definately has a face for video  ;)

Oh come on Kelly you're making me blush  ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 02:01:33 AM »

How do you know what Vito looks like? I actually met him in real life and he does look presidential. He looks like the italian president we need. I was wondering if you met Vito also.

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 06:29:15 AM »
I was wondering if you met Vito also.

No, but a picture is worth a thousand words ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 07:29:34 AM »
yeah well vito came to the Israeli Day parade and he was more sane and normal than most of the jews there. Many were leftists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 07:31:31 AM »
I think that if the Loyalist's party is solely to rid america of illegals and expose Islam for what it is, it is better that it work its way in via lobby.  Voters do not just look for those two things. They look at their taxes, their paychecks, their livlihoods, etc.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »
Danny might have a point. Most of America is too damaged to vote sanely anymore.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 08:13:17 AM »
Very good Vito.  If that's an example of not being prepared to talk about immigration, I'd like to hear an interview that you did prepare for.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 08:27:18 AM »
Vito you did very well in fact you were the best of the speakers in that interview. If that was something you did extemporaneously it was great.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 09:01:43 AM »
I think that if the Loyalist's party is solely to rid america of illegals and expose Islam for what it is, it is better that it work its way in via lobby.  Voters do not just look for those two things. They look at their taxes, their paychecks, their livlihoods, etc.

We're not focusing strictly on two matters alone, those are just out two biggest problems. We have a platform for the economy, education, energy etc. But we want people to know that they can feel secure with us before we work on their tax cuts.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 10:57:50 AM »
You did great you really sounded good your voice was well modulated you had which is very important a none N.Y. accent, which is great in politics.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03