Author Topic: are these iraeli soccer hooligans?(warning graphic chanting)  (Read 630 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Often football Hooligans can be very nationalistic. BTW the anti semitic remarks are quite extraordinary.  Should Chaim do a video response to this as its going viral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7qFACSfd_k

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: are these iraeli soccer hooligans?(warning graphic chanting)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 02:17:59 PM »
The people in the video are saying what most Israeli Jews believe. Israeli Jews hate Arabs because the Arabs are terrorists wanting to destroy Israel. Even Leftists hate Arabs. It's only the hardcore Meretz and Piss Now Leftists that actually love Arabs.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 02:27:10 PM »
The people in the video are saying what most Israeli Jews believe. Israeli Jews hate Arabs because the Arabs are terrorists wanting to destroy Israel. Even Leftists hate Arabs. It's only the hardcore Meretz and Piss Now Leftists that actually love Arabs.

not denying that most Israel agrees with the chants. I was just interested to see if they were football hooligans. For example the English defence league use to have alot of  soccer Hooligans

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 11:35:20 PM »
JTF's Hebrew forum has a section for Beitar Yerushalayim fans. Beitar Yerushalayim fans are very Right Wing and even booed a Muslim that played for their own team. Of course they also love to boo the teams from Arab cities in Israel. So I guess they came from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv to cheer the national team.

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 12:13:26 AM »
I LIKED that video  :dance: