Author Topic: MERV GRIFFEN DIES FROM CANCER  (Read 1246 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
MERV GRIFFEN DIES FROM CANCER
« on: August 12, 2007, 01:37:09 PM »
http://tv.yahoo.com/show/31376/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20070812:obit_merv_griffin__ER

And he will be roasting in Hellfire, the same Griffin that had Irv Rubin on when Rubin said about the following about Pollard..

On the Merv Griffin Show, before a television audience of 30 million viewers, Rubin said that American hero Jonathan Pollard deserved the death penalty. Rubin's vicious remarks seriously undermined the campaign to free Pollard. When even a JDL leader says that Pollard should be killed, it greatly strengthens the arguments of anti-Semites who demand that Pollard should never be freed.

And the same Rubin that really turned the JDL that Rabbi Kahane and Chaim Ben Pesach built to a farse..More quotes from Rubin.
Rubin condemned the JDL bombings and teargassings on behalf of Soviet Jewry, calling them "Jewish terrorism." On national television, Rubin condemned Ben Pesach and the JDL during the height of the JDL campaign, thereby undermining the effort to save the lives of Russian Jews.

Rubin told the Village Voice that he "would not sit shiva if Rabbi Kahane dropped dead." Which means that he would not mourn Rabbi Kahane's death. Rubin condemned Rabbi Kahane as a "racist" and a "terrorist".

http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.ben.pesach.speech.interrupted.part.one.htm

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: MERV GRIFFEN DIES FROM CANCER
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »
Wow, I guess Chaim's curse, "He should only die of cancer." works sometimes.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: MERV GRIFFEN DIES FROM CANCER
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 04:50:04 PM »
And Griffen is now serving a huge punishment in the next world right next to Rubin.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!