Author Topic: Loyal American Muslims?  (Read 1958 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Loyal American Muslims?
« on: August 12, 2007, 07:41:26 PM »
Check out these loyal American Muslims.

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

Re: Loyal American Muslims?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 07:53:58 PM »
They can tromp their smelly goat molesting selves all over OUR flag...but look what happens when college republicans step on the hizbulla flag...they get hauled before a disciplinary committee for "desecrating the name of allah" ...they were not charged or found guilty thankfully but even bringing them in front of this committe was ghastly and wrong!! 

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54634

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 07:56:39 PM »
Wow, this is why I disagree with Chaim on the issue of saving America. While I love this country a lot and it is the only country not actively trying to destroy Israel, I believe their are just too many muslims, blacks and cookarachas here for the country to recover from. Of course i would love to see America throw these beasts out so the righteous gentiles will finally have a country to live in but I doubt it is possible anymore.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 10:59:15 PM »
I love how this Muslim says to foreign born Muslims, Hey don't be afraid to step on the flag no one is going to kill you or throw you in jail here. You can speak freely.

Great, so use American freedoms to destroy America, Huh?

These people should be killed.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 12:25:00 AM »
I love how this Muslim says to foreign born Muslims, Hey don't be afraid to step on the flag no one is going to kill you or throw you in jail here. You can speak freely.

Great, so use American freedoms to destroy America, Huh?

These people should be killed.

It's hypocrisy.  Just look at what happened with the person who threw a Koran down a toilet.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 12:16:56 PM »
They are pretty clear there that Islam should "dominate over all other religions."  Islam is an agent of globalism.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 01:02:06 PM »
There is nothing to be done anymore. America is simply too insane. These beasts were allowed in.
I am urinating on a Koran.