Author Topic: I'm Sick of Netanyahu's Empty Building Declarations'  (Read 396 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
I'm Sick of Netanyahu's Empty Building Declarations'
« on: September 05, 2014, 01:45:06 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/184779#.VAn0q53D-M8
I'm Sick of Netanyahu's Empty Building Declarations'
Nationalist Dr. Bacharach joins leftist criticism of state land declaration, calls for end to 'performances,' adoption of Levy report.
By Yishai Karov, Ari Yashar
First Publish: 9/5/201

Israel's declaration on Sunday of 4,000 dunams of unoccupied and unclaimed land in Judea as state land has brought harsh criticism from the US, the UN and other world powers, as well as from the Israeli far-left.

Writing in his weekly Arutz Sheva column, nationalist Dr. Aryeh Bacharach of the Almagor terror victims organization admitted he found himself surprisingly agreeing with the outpouring of condemnation.

"This act does not go together with (Prime Minister Binyamin) Netnayahu's declaration of his messianic vision of two states for two peoples," noted the doctor sarcastically.

When it comes down to it, Bacharach's opposition to the declaration stems from a frustration over empty building promises that are providing deceitful cover for a covert construction freeze in Judea and Samaria.

"I'm tired of Bibi's well-timed performance and his declarations on building over the 'green line,' and I'm sick of the campaign of denunciations, which is also well-timed," said the doctor, using Netanyahu's nick-name.

"If we were only to count up the number of construction declarations made by Bibi in the E1 area next to Ma'ale Adumim, where there's a huge area that other than some Bedouin settlements is completely empty," added Bacharach, noting on an area immediately east of Jerusalem that has been illegal built on by Bedouin.

The answer to the situation, according to Bacharach, is to adopt the 2012 Levy report which proved how Israel's presence in Judea and Samaria is completely legal under international law.

"This would be a meaningful and appropriate process that would finally put on the table talks about the core issue: there's no occupied territory and there's no Palestinian nation," stated Bacharach.

If Netanyahu were to finally adopt the commissioned report, Bacharach opined he would be able to retract his "wretched" 2009 Bar Ilan speech in which he stated his commitment to establishing a demilitarized Palestinian state.

"After his position is clarified in a way that is not two-faced, we can build in peace on all parts of our homeland, without claims and the chorus from all types of Israel 'lovers' like (US President Barack) Obama and others who pick away at us," concluded the doctor.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I'm Sick of Netanyahu's Empty Building Declarations'
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 05:02:12 PM »
I am more than sick of these useless declarations of building... Whenever I see such announcements I know that it will never happen... As soon as the world hears, Bibi bends over for penetration deep inside... I think he likes it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14