Poll

How are you celebrating Kapo Nazi History Month?

Attending a "shabbat" service with your local lesbian "rabbi"
0 (0%)
Performing some tikkun olam by helping ACORN register some homeless negroes to vote
0 (0%)
Informing on fellow JTFers to Abe Foxman
0 (0%)
Exposing the vast Zionist conspiracy to exterminate the Fakestinians
0 (0%)
Other
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: How are you celebrating "Jewish"-American Heritage Month?  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: How are you celebrating "Jewish"-American Heritage Month?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2015, 01:40:48 AM »
I dress up in a white-sheet and hood for White Heritage month..
I eat an egg-roll for Asian History month...
I put up a totem pole for American Indian month..
I sit cross-legged on the floor and do Yogi for Indian History month.
I eat a croissant for French History month.

Whatever..
I'm not for any "history months", period. They are divisive garbage.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2015, 05:34:33 AM »
There is nothing wrong with a Jewish-American history month in my opinion. Jews have contributed to the well-being of this country since it's founding, and we deserve some respect for it.

Just because you don't like those who established it is no real reason to belittle it.

I, for one, find no problem with this. And unless someone gives a reason to be against such a month I would love to hear it.

I second tht. moreover they admit America is a Jewish country who is celebrating american heritage! not Jewish 1 !!! the wording  "Jewish"-American Heritage Month is a proclamation that america is a jewish country now we shoud all go to washington and make a big party for the discovery made a new Jewish country is born 300 years ago noone knew  8)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »
As I always say, "Stupid people are stupid period".

that's it? you could do better than that.
glad you have a thick layer of skin.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2015, 02:02:27 PM »
I'm not for any "history months", period. They are divisive garbage.

I agree.

I'm surprised with Muman because as a religious Jew, I'm surprised he doesn't understand how the term "Jewish-American" is offensive. American Jew is okay but not "Jewish-American". It's like people will say "Jewish people" rather than Jews because they think Jew is a racist word while Jew is really just the noun of Jewish. That is overly "politically correct". It actually offends the people it's supposed to not offend.

You could say white people or black people, but not Jewish people because there is already a noun for Jewish. White and black are adjectives from the start. Saying whites and blacks sounds a little grammatically incorrect but there are no other nouns for the people who belong to the white race and the black race unless you don't use colors and say Caucasians and Negroes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2015, 04:15:25 PM »
These "history months" are only one thing: divisive. It doesn't matter whether the people celebrated are evil (negroes, sodomites, etc.) or productive citizens (Jews). We should be learning one kind of history in America, American.

The answer to Schvartze History Month is not to have a white HM. The answer to Sodomite HM isn't to have a straight history month. If we start advocating this, we have stooped to their level and are playing their divisive game. We are above that, or at least we should be.

I'm not for Jewish-American Heritage Month. I wouldn't be for a Christian History Month either. But if we are going to have such months as Jewish-American HM, can't it at least celebrate productive, hard-working Jewish activists and pioneers rather than Bolsheviks and self-hating Nazis of Semitic ancestry?  :P

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 05:37:45 PM »
These so-called history months are convenient tools for anti-American multinational corporate traitors to redefine at will what it means to be an American until our national identity is diluted and the truth is destroyed.

As with all PC Bolsheviks, they are not interested in real history in the chronological sense, rather they prefer a Historically Correct version in which history is bent to suit their own twisted standards.

In this case, they'll use this tool to drive a wedge in the Jewish community by celebrating self-hating schmucks like Jon Stewart in order to further isolate Israel.