Author Topic: Pamela Gellers Life threatened by ISIS  (Read 4038 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pamela Gellers Life threatened by ISIS
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2015, 10:18:23 PM »
I don't recall any disagreement at all.  She just attacked us for no reason.  There is not one person here who does not support her against isis.  So you are speaking nonsense.

But when the rightwing disowned her, she got what she deserved imo.  Because she did that to us.  It's called "what goes around comes around" in secular parlance.
Well, now is our time to show we are better. And we wouldn't do what she did to us, but we are here now.

I'm not saying you, but making fun of, and calling people names we disagree with...makes us look weak and stupid. What our we a bunch of old hens in a coffee shop?

Thanks for your reply brother!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pamela Gellers Life threatened by ISIS
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2015, 06:21:41 PM »
Yes, Heres the clip....notice how he calls her that woman, and not by her name...Women get no respect from Islam, they are treated like Dogs.   She should take this threat seriously and make sure there is security around her everywhere she goes.  See how we have lost our freedoms under the Politically Correct Left Politicians.  They are now here on US soil threatening Americans!