Poll

Should we not use the 'R' word?

Yes
6 (50%)
No
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should we not use the 'R' word?  (Read 4912 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Should we not use the 'R' word?
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2015, 11:31:14 AM »
I'm just trying to help you out dude. See, he backed down. You should thank me for my many acts of kindness.
And yes smoking poison is bad for you. Either poison called weed or poison call tobacco.

Oh this tobacco isn't poison and it's good for me. And next time you want to mock and sarcastically ask someone to pity someone, do it to your mother, it's good to be kind to family.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2015, 11:53:25 AM »
Using retarded as a slur is probably not a good idea if it's used to refer to people who are actually handicapped, and you may want to avoid it for other uses too but we have to remember that a lot of this self-censoring has to do with political correctness and so you have to strike the balance between being kind and losing your freedom of speech. Offensive speech is protected speech unless we self-censor.

Thank you, Rubystars.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2015, 11:57:38 AM »
https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/mental-retardation

Mental retardation (MR) is a condition diagnosed before age 18, usually in infancy or prior to birth, that includes below-average general intellectual function, and a lack of the skills necessary for daily living. When onset occurs at age 18 or after, it is called dementia, which can coexist with an MR diagnosis. Intelligence level as determined by individual standard assessment is below 70, and the ability to adapt to the demands of normal life is impaired. This is important because it distinguishes a diagnosis of MR from individuals with low IQ scores who are able to adapt to the demands of everyday life. Education, job training, support from family, and individual characteristics such as motivation and personality can all contribute to the ability of individuals with MR to adapt.

Other behavioral traits associated with MR (but not deemed criteria for an MR diagnosis) include aggression, dependency, impulsivity, passivity, self-injury, stubbornness, low self-esteem, and low frustration tolerance. Some may also exhibit mood disorders such as psychotic disorders and attention difficulties, though others are pleasant, otherwise healthy individuals. Sometimes physical traits, like shortness in stature and malformation of facial elements, can set individuals with MR apart, while others may have a normal appearance.

Mental retardation affects about 1 percent to 3 percent of the population.

EVIL HATEFUL SHRINKS AHH. Anyways, since you didn't say what term you prefer, I'll assume you just don't want it brought up because it makes you uncomfortable. To deal with that, leftists make up a new term every week, and call last week's progressive term hateful. Calling Jewish leftists Jew-haters is also a big discomfort causer, but it's accurate, and I prefer it to meaningless terms.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2015, 12:00:56 PM »
Would you like that actually? Pay me and ill come up with a new increasingly meaningless term each and every week to refer to the medical condition, and scream hate hatefully at anyone who accidentally uses another term. I'll even stop saying it here as long as the checks keep coming in.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2015, 01:39:31 PM »
This tobacco is poison and it's killing for me. And next time you want to mock and sarcastically ask someone to pity someone, do it to your muthuh, it's good to be kind to fambily.
You've morphed when you changed your user name. I don't recognize you anymore. Thought you were my agreeable buddy (from posting history). Back when you were still David Banner.
Relax. Put down that gun. Why be miserable?
You're not rational. All of the sudden you imagine that I go around yelling all the time (in another post).

Heeere try some of this...it'll help you relax.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 10:44:02 PM »
You've morphed when you changed your user name. I don't recognize you anymore. Thought you were my agreeable buddy (from posting history). Back when you were still David Banner.
Relax. Put down that gun. Why be miserable?
You're not rational. All of the sudden you imagine that I go around yelling all the time (in another post).

Heeere try some of this...it'll help you relax.

I have enough problems, don't need to talk about them, or have someone patronize me on them. If you want to get back to making overtly-racist jokes, and discussing conservative politics in memes (which really, it's not just funny, you're a full-fledged genius for some of the ones you came up with, i can turn a crowd against 9/11 theorists with "I personally believe 9/11 was an outside job done by Klingons") then we can go back to our old relations.