Author Topic: God works in mysterious ways 2 Hurricanes  (Read 4830 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
God works in mysterious ways 2 Hurricanes
« on: September 03, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »
There is a hurricane named Felix and a tropical storm within the next 24 hours that can form into a Cat. 1 hurricane named Henrietta.  Felix in the Atlanic and Henrietta in the Pacific in the middle happens to be Mexico and Central America.  God maybe giving Mexico a dosage for the Illegal border crossers to "Stay on your side of the border Lopez."
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: G-d works in mysterious ways 2 Hurricanes
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 06:51:16 PM »
Oh, and don't forget Hurricane Dean aimed the same area just a week ago.  The same target Felix is barreling down to.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 06:53:01 PM »
There is a hurricane named Felix and a tropical storm within the next 24 hours that can form into a Cat. 1 hurricane named Henrietta.  Felix in the Atlanic and Henrietta in the Pacific in the middle happens to be Mexico and Central America.  G-d maybe giving Mexico a dosage for the Illegal border crossers to "Stay on your side of the border Lopez."

And I and my family were punished by G-d via Katrina for ... ???
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 06:54:08 PM »
No it was the people who had mardi gras in new orleans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 06:54:26 PM »
What happen with Katrina was horrifc, what happen after Katrina was even worst man.  

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 06:54:54 PM »
  Ahh, I see "collateral damage ".... :o

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 06:58:44 PM »
Katrina had slammed into the entire Gulf coast but all you heard was New Orleans,, They were stealing plasma tvs and shooting at each other.  Not to mention savages when they were put into the Superdome, there were shootings, rapings, killings they deficated everywhere.   Mississippi and Alabama were torn from the storm but you did not have what you had in New Orleans.  Thant and the fact New Orleans was lead by this...

http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/nagin_chocolatecity.jpg

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/nagin_chocolatecity_reeses_1.gif

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 07:00:15 PM »
  Ahh, I see "collateral damage ".... :o
I see your point
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 07:05:38 PM »
Katrina had slammed into the entire Gulf coast but all you heard was New Orleans,, They were stealing plasma tvs and shooting at each other.  Not to mention savages when they were put into the Superdome, there were shootings, rapings, killings they deficated everywhere.   Mississippi and Alabama were torn from the storm but you did not have what you had in New Orleans.  Thant and the fact New Orleans was lead by this...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/nagin_chocolatecity_reeses_1.gif

We had more damage too our home from looters than the strom it self. They punched holes in the walls, poured beer on the floor, peed on the floor. We took everything we had that had worth. Guess it ticked them off.

I'm so sick of the MSM . Guess I'm the wrong colour, and live some where other than Louisiana.
POOR WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE A GOOD NEWS STORY.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 07:18:33 PM »

We had more damage too our home from looters than the strom it self. They punched holes in the walls, poured beer on the floor, peed on the floor. We took everything we had that had worth. Guess it ticked them off.

I'm so sick of the MSM . Guess I'm the wrong colour, and live some where other than Louisiana.
POOR WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE A GOOD NEWS STORY.

I saw the extra significance and uniqueness of Katrina, not so much about the race that was involved, but more to do with the fact that there was an entire town that was under water where there were massive casualties.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »
Katrina was to punish America for the deeds of Bush pressuring Israel. Those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse it will be cursed. Nations are judged by their leaders. I also heard that Christian leaders said that Katrina came in order to stop a queer parade in New Orleans.

That sounds about as plausible as the theory that Bush blew up the levees.

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 07:27:53 PM »

I saw the extra significance and uniqueness of Katrina, not so much about the race that was involved, but more to do with the fact that there was an entire town that was under water where there were massive casualties.

No Daniel, it wasn't about RACE.

Didn't you see all the whites shooting at the rescuers and looting the stores?? ::)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »
Many people have said it was in retaliation for the expulsion from Gaza.

The same thing can be interpreted about the tsunami that took place several months before that. Do you believe that there was some sort of divine intervention that caused the tsunami and that this was done in some way to punish evil people?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 07:42:14 PM »
It's amazing, Olmert and Bush still have homes, and G-d did not attack them. G-d took his revenge on the people of the Gulf Coast instead of our leaders ?   ???
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 07:51:21 PM by mosquewatch »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 07:49:36 PM »
Yes. It was done to kill Muslims.

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, ZT"L, spoke of all these events as being part of The End of Days.

I'm speechless

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 08:28:37 PM »
Re:  "...G-d took his revenge on the people of the Gulf Coast instead of our leaders ?..."

It would appear that way.

It states clearly in Torah that Ha'Shem uses evil rulers to work His will.

He's obviously not finished with the leaders yet.

As for the people?

The majority stand with their leaders in their decision to destroy the Land Of Israel and create a Terrorist Nazi PLO State, and Torah also states that Ha'Shem punishes those enemies of Israel "in equal measure".

Torah also makes clear that the righteous are caused to suffer because of the acts of the wicked.

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 08:31:28 PM »
Massuh is right.

If it wasn't this way, the righteous would have no motivation to oppose evil leaders.

That's not to say we're unsympathetic to people like MW and his family.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 08:55:45 PM »
The unfortunate part good people are the victim from the evil doers which is the same about it.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 09:03:12 PM »
actually right after the Tsunami, I saw a piece of Gemorah somewhere in Berachot talking about how in the future their will be 2 tears from G-d coming down and this is an earthquake, one in the east and one in the west, and it will be close to the time of the redemption. (I vagualy remeber it) but after the second one I wasnt suprised. ( I wish I had that piece in front of me right now, and If anyone knows where exactly to find it please PM me.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 09:31:43 PM »
Re:  "...Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, ZT"L, spoke of all these events as being part of The End of Days..."

True.

All of the present events we are witnessing have been foretold, and all Torah Sages throughout history have studied our Jewish Prophets and waited patiently for the presently ongoing signs of our imminent Final Redemption.

It should be noted here, that each and every one of our prophecies of The End of Days are also major tenets of Christianity, and all believers are paying attention to the news these days.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 09:47:25 PM »
Daniel scoffs:  "...That sounds about as plausible as the theory that Bush blew up the levees..."

What you need, is to read the Book of Daniel!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 07:48:32 PM »
Re:  "...G-d took his revenge on the people of the Gulf Coast instead of our leaders ?..."

It would appear that way.

It states clearly in Torah that Ha'Shem uses evil rulers to work His will.

He's obviously not finished with the leaders yet.

As for the people?

The majority stand with their leaders in their decision to destroy the Land Of Israel and create a Terrorist Nazi PLO State, and Torah also states that Ha'Shem punishes those enemies of Israel "in equal measure".

Torah also makes clear that the righteous are caused to suffer because of the acts of the wicked.

I have never understood this concept. Is it a way to make the "non wicked" more aware of the "wicked" people ?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 08:08:26 PM »
Mosquewatch I just finished reading an article in the National Geographic magazine about New Orleans and its weather and flooding problems. In the early 1900's the city spent most of the year under water as the years progressed flood barriers were continuosly broken down until major action took place and the cuty began to rebuild, even though the land itself there is sinking. In the 60's there was another flooding and that was solved, and after another 40 odd years the problem sought to occur again..........it wasn't so much a freak incident but a disaster waiting to happen due to the flaws in the land itself.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 08:10:39 PM »
Mosquewatch I just finished reading an article in the National Geographic magazine about New Orleans and its weather and flooding problems. In the early 1900's the city spent most of the year under water as the years progressed flood barriers were continuosly broken down until major action took place and the cuty began to rebuild, even though the land itself there is sinking. In the 60's there was another flooding and that was solved, and after another 40 odd years the problem sought to occur again..........it wasn't so much a freak incident but a disaster waiting to happen due to the flaws in the land itself.

Yes but I live in Mississippi.  ???

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 09:03:15 PM »
Daniel scoffs:  "...That sounds about as plausible as the theory that Bush blew up the levees..."

What you need, is to read the Book of Daniel!

Sorry, I just don't believe that natural disasters have any type of moral purpose or order behind them. Call me a heretic if you'd like, that's just my view.