Author Topic: To Those Of You who Type in Eboncs...  (Read 29007 times)

newman

Re: To Those Of You who Type in Eboncs...
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2007, 01:24:12 AM »

The 'good' in black culture is outweighed 1,000 fold by the bad.

It's like saying somebody who was run over by 14 semi-trailers has a nice hair colour.
The good black culture certainly is outweighed by bad PEOPLE, not bad culture.

What...so the countless millions of cases of murder, mugging, rape, drugs, abuse of women and bastard babies are supposed to be outweighed by the odd jungle dance or gumbo recipe??

That's twisted!

Erica

« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2007, 01:51:40 AM »
It is hard to look for the good in a culture - when you're slammed in the face with the bad. 

If you don't try to find it...and nowadays its easier to find just searching on the computer... the only think you'll see is bad.

newman

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2007, 01:56:55 AM »
It is hard to look for the good in a culture - when you're slammed in the face with the bad. 

If you don't try to find it...

Look for diamonds in the city dump all you like but all you'll find is trash.

Erica

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2007, 02:04:10 AM »

There you go proving me right again...

ERica:
Statistically speaking, evil blacks commit most of the crime in America.

Newman:
I TOLD YOU WOMAN, STATISTICS DON'T LIE

Erica:
I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

NEwman:
YOU'RE NOT SAYING IT THE WAY I WANT YOU TO SAY IT SO YOU"RE WRONG!

Erica:
Most of the crimes are committed by evil blacks but there is still good in the community...

NEwman:
Good people are trash.

What an interesting argument. Here I am agreeing to everything you say..once I mention the word "good black culture" you act as if I just told you that evil blacks are the end all to be all.

newman

« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2007, 02:06:43 AM »

ERica:

Newman:

Erica:
I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

NEwman:

Erica:
Most of the crimes are committed by evil blacks but there is still good in the community...

NEwman:
Good people are trash.

What an interesting argument. Here I am agreeing to everything you say..once I mention the word "good black culture" you act as if I just told you that evil blacks are the end all to be all.

:laugh: :laugh:

You puttin' words in mah mouf, woman. mmmm hmmm.

Erica

« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2007, 02:09:46 AM »

ERica:

Newman:

Erica:
I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

NEwman:

Erica:

NEwman:
Good people are trash.

I'm convinced that you want to be an evil black man. You can't seem to stop using ebonics to express yourself.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, newman...these are things I hear in your posts. I just told you there is good and you come back with "look for diamonds in the city dump all you want, all you find is trash". How does that even match the statistics? Now 100% of the blacks in America are evil?

newman

« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2007, 02:12:48 AM »

ERica:

Newman:

Erica:
I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

NEwman:

Erica:

NEwman:
Good people are trash.

I'm convinced that you want to be an evil black man. You can't seem to stop using ebonics to express yourself.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, newman...these are things I hear in your posts. I just told you there is good and you come back with "look for diamonds in the city dump all you want, all you find is trash". How does that even match the statistics? Now 100% of the blacks in America are evil?

That was metaphorical. Stop being so literal. You're like Hymie the robot in Get Smart.

Erica

« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2007, 02:14:57 AM »

ERica:

Newman:

Erica:
I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

NEwman:

Erica:

NEwman:
Good people are trash.

That was metaphorical. Stop being so literal. You're like Hymie the robot in Get Smart.
Stop being a donkey and I'll stop being literal. You're like that idiot that pulled up beside our vehicle in NY...and followed us just so that he could mouth "black B&#(#" and flip me the bird. Pointless.

newman

« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2007, 02:22:10 AM »
Stop being a donkey and I'll stop being literal. You're like that idiot that pulled up beside our vehicle in NY...and followed us just so that he could mouth "black B&#(#" and flip me the bird. Pointless.

You know I'd NEVER do that!

I'd have said "mmmm hmmm".  ;)

Erica

« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2007, 02:30:00 AM »

ITs whites like you who leave a bitter taste in my mouth. Luckily you haven't shut me off from being a potential friend to a white person in the future.

newman

« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2007, 02:31:56 AM »

ITs whites like you who leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Don't say that! We've NEVER been intimate.

Erica

« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2007, 04:04:40 AM »

What has that got to do with anything, newman? You nasty bastard!
You know what I'm saying...you make me sick!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2007, 05:32:55 PM »

:laugh:

Erica - do you realize that you don't have to post things on this forum.  You're perfectly welcome, and in fact encouraged, to leave. 

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Erica

« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2007, 09:12:00 PM »

:laugh:

Erica - do you realize that you don't have to post things on this forum.  You're perfectly welcome, and in fact encouraged, to leave. 
I'll actually LEAVE when I'm ready. You are no different than whites who would terrorize blacks who move into their neighborhood to make them leave. I'm going to be here for a while.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2007, 09:14:04 PM »
You are no different than whites who would terrorize blacks who move into their neighborhood to make them leave. I'm going to be here for a while.

More whining.

newman

« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2007, 09:18:19 PM »
You are no different than whites who would terrorize blacks who move into their neighborhood to make them leave. I'm going to be here for a while.

More whining.

What????

Jews and white gentiles terrorising blacks!!!

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Who terrorises who, and who makes who's life a misery in the USA?

I think we ALL know the answer to that.

Erica

« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2007, 09:20:05 PM »

More whining.
Whose whining? I was stating my position.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2007, 09:24:51 PM »
You're like that idiot that pulled up beside our vehicle in NY...and followed us just so that he could mouth "black B&#(#" and flip me the bird. Pointless.

I am convinced that this happened because you were driving badly.

You always think that its because you're black. 

Waaaaa!

Erica

« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2007, 09:31:01 PM »

More whining.

What????

Jews and white gentiles terrorising blacks!!!

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Who terrorises who, and who makes who's life a misery in the USA?

I think we ALL know the answer to that.
Another case of you misunderstanding the meaning of words, newman... Yachov is encouraging me to leave...that's an attack ALSO, just because my opinions differ from yours.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »

More whining.

Asians are 'terrorized' too.  You don't see them constantly whining and complaining.

Erica

« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2007, 09:34:10 PM »
You're like that idiot that pulled up beside our vehicle in NY...and followed us just so that he could mouth "black B&#(#" and flip me the bird. Pointless.

Waaaaa!
I wasn't driving, my husband was...and we were cruising a couple of points above the speed limit. He pulled up next to my side of the vehicle to 'express himself'. And I'm sure he said what he said because I'm black. OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T HAVE MOUTHED "BLack B&^!#" flipped me the middle finger. You explain that. We'd done nothing wrong to him. My husband is an excellent driver.

Erica

« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2007, 09:34:59 PM »

More whining.

Asians are 'terrorized' too.  You don't see them constantly whining and complaining.

They aren't here being terrorized...there are plenty of Asians who are terrorized who don't have to say anything to you about it.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2007, 09:37:27 PM »

Waaaaa!
I wasn't driving, my husband was...and we were cruising a couple of points above the speed limit. He pulled up next to my side of the vehicle to 'express himself'. And I'm sure he said what he said because I'm black. OTHERWISE HE WOULDN'T HAVE MOUTHED "BLack B&^!#" flipped me the middle finger. You explain that. We'd done nothing wrong to him. My husband is an excellent driver.

Give me a break.  Every other person in NYC is black!

Do you really think this guy starts up with every black person he sees?  He must be REALLY busy.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2007, 09:40:54 PM »

More whining.

They aren't here being terrorized...there are plenty of Asians who are terrorized who don't have to say anything to you about it.

The first part is unclear.

As for the second part, that's my point...Asians DON'T say anything about racism.  They're not whiners.

newman

« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2007, 09:46:05 PM »

More whining.

The first part is unclear.

As for the second part, that's my point...Asians DON'T say anything about racism.  They're not whiners.

Great point!

Every ethnic group on this planet has been invaded, enslaved and mistreated. All of them (except the black) has recovered and got on with life.

Where the Jews have overcome the most shocking abuse and genocide for 2,000+ years and become affluent, successful and enriched our society no end, the blacks have have done nothing but carp, whine, cry, complain and been a cancerous growth on our society.