Author Topic: Lets see which JTF member makes the best predictions. Revised- use this one. 9  (Read 2544 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
What will OJ Simpson be found guilty of, if anything?   And what will be the length of his jail term?  (if any)

Joe Schmo

He'll commit suicide in his cell.

No, of course not.  He'll be acquitted.  He'll continue to look for the real killer on various golf courses and continue having prodigious sex with white women.

And Fred Goldman and Lou Brown will do nothing.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 07:05:23 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Lets see which JTF member makes the best predictions. Revised- use this one
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »
He's been initially charged with 10 felonies.  I think that will drop down to two charges of 1st degree burglary with a deadly weapon and two charges of assault with a deadly weapon.  Usually the conspiracy charges will be dropped.  The false imprisonment charges are just to build up more weight against OJ to convince him to make a plea arrangement.  He'll go to trial but he won't be convicted of false imprisonment after it's all said and done.  If he takes a plea, which I don't think he'll do, he could probably plead down to just the two charges of first degree burglary with a deadly weapon since he wasn't the one who actually assaulted the dealers himself.  If he goes to trial and he's found guilty, which he will be, he'll be convicted of two charges of 1st degree burglary with a deadly weapon and two charges of assault with a deadly weapon.  That's my prediction.

I'm thinking he's going to be facing 10-12 years.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
There'll be a great rally in his defense led by dozens upon dozens of rich blacks claiming that he's being persecuted by the white, racist establishment!

Millions of blacks will bitterly scream and carry on, and the wimpy whites will buckle under the weight of the righteous anger ... and O.J. will become a great legend as a result.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
So do you think he walks free?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Guilty, 60 years . Oh and by  the way I saw the "Meds" comments about me in another thread,

Love it lol !!  ;D
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I hope he hangs himself and save everyone big bucks on trials.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
I think if he gets a black jury there's every chance he walks free.  Like the black jury let him off on the double homicide.

newman

The negro community will make veiled threats of a massive riot unless he's aquitted.

Joe Schmo

The negro community will make veiled threats of a massive riot unless he's aquitted.

Just like children.  Engage in a huge temper tantrum until you get what you want.

newman

Just like children.  Engage in a huge temper tantrum until you get what you want.

They did it with the Rodney King coppers, threatened it at the first OJ trial (and it worked).

They've now discovered they can hijack due process with success.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
OJ will be aquitted and will dedicate his life to finding the real baseball card theif.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Lets see which JTF member makes the best predictions. Revised- use this one
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 01:52:46 AM »
OJ will be aquitted and will dedicate his life to finding the real baseball card theif.

lol

But I don't think he has the kind of money he had then for a top defense.

I guess he will accept a plea deal and do a few years in the slammer.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
So do you think he walks free?

Oh, yes!