Author Topic: Why do so many Phiilipinos & Thais want to work & settle in Israel?  (Read 5365 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why do so many Phiilipinos & Thais want to work & settle in Israel?
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2019, 01:40:58 PM »
It happens but I don't know to what extent. I f they came illegally, became criminals and welfare hogs I would have a problem. If someone willingly marry an Israeli, that's their business not ours.
And many of them sink their hooks into Jewish men & marry them so they can get residency or citizenship & get their pensions & homes if anything happens.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2019, 01:44:44 PM »
Most of the Russians in South Tel Aviv are Goyim either half breeds who are not halachically Jewish or those with specious claims of having a Jewish ancestor or hookers trafficked in from the FSU
As I said my brother in law lives there so he knows exactly what is what.
Not halachically Jewish= foreigner!!!!!!

I'm curious.  Do the Russian goy assimilate?  do they typically stay in Israel, or move elsewhere?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2019, 02:42:28 PM »
It happens but I don't know to what extent. I f they came illegally, became criminals and welfare hogs I would have a problem. If someone willingly marry an Israeli, that's their business not ours.
A lot of times they marry much older partners just so they can get their money & homes which their kids would have gotten if not for the golddiggers
Taking advantage of vulnerable Jews is our business!!!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2019, 02:47:19 PM »
I'm curious.  Do the Russian goy assimilate?  do they typically stay in Israel, or move elsewhere?
Most remain uncircumcised chazir fressers & insist on being catered to in Russian!!!!
Nobody caters to us Jews from English speaking countries!!!
And they are as much a danger as any Arab  see www.pogrom.org.il

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2019, 02:53:24 PM »
Generally the children go to Israeli schools and integrate. I don't think it's much different than Russians in NYC or Berlin. But if you measure integration by the length of one's foreskin than on that metric I have no information.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2019, 03:15:11 PM »
Generally the children go to Israeli schools and integrate. I don't think it's much different than Russians in NYC or Berlin. But if you measure integration by the length of one's foreskin than on that metric I have no information.
Bottom line is they are not Jews & should not be citizens here in a Jewish state resident aliens no problem but citizens not