Author Topic: Rude members  (Read 5701 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Rude members
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 12:34:48 PM »
You know, I can understand.  I always try to repond to every pm I get.  It is of the most basic common courtesy...imo. ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 05:06:32 PM »
Sometimes, I only get the chance to look at the messages at then have to go, and by the time I come back on, i've completely forgotten. :)

ftf

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2007, 05:09:24 PM »
I hope you're not speaking of me, I don't think I've failed to respond to any messages recently, I have been rather busy though.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2007, 08:03:22 PM »
I hope you're not speaking of me, I don't think I've failed to respond to any messages recently, I have been rather busy though.

No.  Not you.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
Newman,thats funny. :laugh: :laugh:
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.