Author Topic: Israeli's in Sderot want a leader like Chaim to defeat Hamas terrorists.  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
https://www.algemeiner.com/2020/02/24/i-shake-in-my-hands-and-legs-child-from-israels-south-describes-rocket-trauma/
‘I Shake in My Hands and Legs’: Child From Israel’s South Describes Rocket Trauma
FEBRUARY 24, 2020

A child from Israel’s south recounted on Monday the traumatic fear and terror she was facing as rocket fire from the Gaza Strip pounded the region once again, saying the air raid sirens made her “shake in my hands and legs.”

Dozens of rockets have been fired from Hamas-ruled Gaza into southern Israel over the past two days. While there have been no casualties thus far, the psychological and economic impact is severe.

A child from Israel’s south recounted on Monday the traumatic fear and terror she was facing as rocket fire from the Gaza Strip pounded the region once again, saying the air raid sirens made her “shake in my hands and legs.”

Dozens of rockets have been fired from Hamas-ruled Gaza into southern Israel over the past two days. While there have been no casualties thus far, the psychological and economic impact is severe.

The IDF has undertaken retaliatory attacks against Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which it blamed for the rocket fire, in Gaza and Syria.

Roni, an eight-year-old second grader from the border city of Sderot, which has absorbed thousands of rocket strikes over the past two decades, was in a store with her grandmother buying a Purim costume when the warning sirens sounded.

“When I was with grandma in the store, a red alert caught us,” she told Israeli news site N12. “Immediately we got under the table that was in the store. I was under stress.”

“Every red alert makes me shake in my hands and legs. Every boom terrifies me,” she said.

“My big sister has a bat mitzvah soon and I hope there won’t be another red alert,” Roni added.

“At school they try to give us tools to deal with the fear with the help of games, and I hope that when I’m grown up I can be a dancer without sirens in the background,” she said.

Two rockets struck a playground in Sderot on Monday. No one was hurt in the incident, but the playground was almost completely destroyed.

Moran Hila Madmoni, a Sderot mother, expressed anger at the ongoing situation and the government’s failure to stop the rocket attacks.

“We’re talking about raising children under constant terror,” she told Israeli news site Walla.

“This is the only country in the world they fire missiles at, and those responsible for our security don’t do anything about it. We’ve tried to reach arrangements and nothing helps,” she added.

“Everyone in politics talks and there is no solution — they talk and our children suffer,” she said. “Hamas must be disarmed, we are constantly attacked, we have to stop the containment [policy], we’re at war.”

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Chaim did a good video last year on what Israel should do to defeat Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorists in Gaza.
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2019-05-05.mp3

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This situation is really unbearable. There is no other choice than the JTF solution.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thank Bibi.

Really, everyone should send thank you letters with the pictures of the kids. Not that he'll care, but record it and keep publishing. Make it like those eating soap challenges the kids do.

I talked to people there, and they said they throw you in jail forever if you try to shoot something back at them, and it happened, my solution someone already did. It's a positive prophesy that Gaza will be pastureland for our sheep forever, so I say clear it up. I want to give lessons on making explosives from household chemicals, which is easily accomplished with pamphlets. A few thousand at once should get enough of them killed to retaliate for real, and when the Bolsheviks arrest tons of people in the south as the Gaza invaders try to kill more, coup time.

It's quite similar to the French capitulating to the Nazis while they still had an ample army. The rest of the army could have shot their commanders and the politicans and kept on fighting, or not shot them and kept on fighting. The people were left with one option, resistance. Israel is facing an enemy far more cruel than any Nazi or any of our enemies in history. It's time for a new Irgun; the Knesset is like England, a "la resistance" revival, the Muslim invaders in Gaza are Nazis, and have been since before Israel was refounded. And proud to support Hitler YS"V and his ideology. We can hide from the British and take out the Nazis like before. Grafitti is a very cheap price tag. The world keeps saying it's not fair that there's disproportionate response. We should shoot at least one rocket for every rocket they do, and 1 for 1 of all they have would solve the problem today.

It's easy to say we're in a war with Gaza, you'd have to be ignorant to say otherwise. It's less comfortable to say we're run the same way as the British ran us, the Arabs can kill and we have to do nothing but lick boots. Ishmael has a habit of telling you how to beat him, the spiritual way is what he named his sons. He gave us a great example with those tunnels and homemade rockets. Why are they doing it and not us? We are invincible in battle, we have nothing to fear from them.

Any person who has dealt with national security or has a iq period will facepalm at this following statement, a hostile group murdering innocent citizens every day with rockets can be a major threat if they get their hands on more dangerous weapons G-d forbid. Back to normalcy, they should all be wiped out for one rocket, but we can offer them a day to run first to be extreme on our piety. Not an option here.

Americans, what would you do if Mexico was shooting rockets at civilians and the government said you have to accept it?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Israel needs to respond to Gaza like Bomber Harris responded to the Nazis in Dresden.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Israel needs to respond to Gaza like Bomber Harris responded to the Nazis in Dresden.

Perhaps not like this, because the Arabs have not murdered 6 Million Jews. But there has to be some serious deterrence.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Perhaps not like this, because the Arabs have not murdered 6 Million Jews. But there has to be some serious deterrence.

Agreed, except on why. They deserve to be killed for killing one Jew, but they would kill more of their fellow muslims in muslim countries. They should be expelled, you bomb people that can fight back. We basically left an open air mental asylum with lots of money and rockets. The patients should be returned to their regular muslim psycho quarantine zones.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge