Author Topic: How the Asian people eat the bat soup  (Read 4633 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
How the Asian people eat the bat soup
« on: April 13, 2020, 01:27:30 PM »
Don't watch it if you have eaten. It is disgusting. To their credit it was before the epidemie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRqJKNlQVhA&t=8s
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How the Asian people eat the bat soup
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 01:59:45 PM »
No more disgusting than Europeans & North Americans eating pork,clams,crabs & lobsters!!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 02:11:44 PM »
No more disgusting than Europeans & North Americans eating pork,clams,crabs & lobsters!!!!!!

Was waiting for someone to say that. And that said peoples eat almost as much dog and cat as they do in Chinese restaurants, in Montreal as well every year some place is shut down for sneaking pets into the menu.

It seems too easy to say this, and is sort of working on the troll-counter troll method Trump employed that wiped the floor with the election. Basically you say "look at how disgusting they are eating bats", and you've ensured a massive overreaction from most people that read that. Then others read their overreaction and say it's racist. Now they're fighting each other and aren't going to question their conclusion further.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 02:38:50 PM »
What a ridiculous comment.   Use more exclamation points next time.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 02:46:19 PM »
What is so ridiculous? When I lived in NY on Long Island my Pollack neighbors ate clams & they looked like boogers tell me that is less disgusting than bats,cats or dogs!!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 03:04:23 PM »

From the Jewish religious point of view you are for shure right.

Raw clams are something that is really disgusting. You are right. Perhaps nearly to the bat level. I have seen it in reality fresh out of the water. I live at the North Sea.

Crabs and lobsters are in the middle of the disgust level. Specially if you look at open pocket crabs. Not nice to see.

But a calf chop looks exactly like a pig chop.

If someone put a gun at my head an tell me to eat, I am not shure if I would eat the bat with hide, claws, wings and instestines. I am not shure.

So the bat is for me on the highest level of disgust.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 03:22:26 PM »
From the Jewish religious point of view you are for shure right.

Raw clams are something that is really disgusting. You are right. Perhaps nearly to the bat level. I have seen it in reality fresh out of the water. I live at the North Sea.

Crabs and lobsters are in the middle of the disgust level. Specially if you look at open pocket crabs. Not nice to see.

But a calf chop looks exactly like a pig chop.

If someone put a gun at my head an tell me to eat, I am not shure if I would eat the bat with hide, claws, wings and instestines. I am not shure.

So the bat is for me on the highest level of disgust.
Bats & raw clams are equally disgusting.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 03:33:58 PM »

For instance, shrimp is 97% genetically similar to a cockroach. Eating cockroaches G-d forbid or bats G-d forbid is basically the same thing.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2020, 04:05:38 PM »
I am happy to have had beef this dinner.  :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2020, 04:42:25 PM »
It's not just eating it too. Last year spring, I thought for sure there would be a virus from Canada. There is a highway leading from Montreal to the northern townships. For about 50km, i was staring at dead critters piled high on both sides of the road, and the road itself was red from blood. Hundreds of thousands of occasionally twitching woodland animals on both sides of the road that is packed to the brim, and everyone breathing it.

Eating the roadkill is worse, fine, but I'm saying it's not like all the practices in Western nations are keeping us safe from viruses, the opposite for many.

Thanks to the quarantine, not that I say destroying the global economy is worth this, but this is the first year there won't be hundreds of thousands of dead animals on that road, it's a lot less packed now.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2020, 06:05:04 PM »
I couldn't watch that video.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 04:11:53 AM »
For instance, shrimp is 97% genetically similar to a cockroach. Eating cockroaches G-d forbid or bats G-d forbid is basically the same thing.

Humans share 99% of genes with rats.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 01:12:29 PM »
I couldn't watch that video.

Better for your mental health.  :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 01:14:31 PM »

In Asia they eat already cockroaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH7tFaTeIcc

P.S. I have noticed that every crocodality out of Asia and West Africa has its very specific spice. Bats go with coconut milc and cockroaches with Sichuan pepper. Dogs in Nigeria with special fresh peppers and rats in Ghana with palm oil.

Pfui!  :yuck:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 01:26:40 PM by Ulli »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2020, 09:19:34 PM »
In Asia they eat already cockroaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH7tFaTeIcc

P.S. I have noticed that every crocodality out of Asia and West Africa has its very specific spice. Bats go with coconut milc and cockroaches with Sichuan pepper. Dogs in Nigeria with special fresh peppers and rats in Ghana with palm oil.

Pfui!  :yuck:

That interview is cut down 90%. The original the guy shows his machinery to milk the roaches and drink roach milk. As disgusting as it is, 97% same thing as shrimp. I should preface that we have 90 something % in common with apes, so it's the differences that make a big difference, so in terms of meat they're the same, they just need different equipment to handle the water or land.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2020, 07:02:50 AM »

Show us proof that they are 97% similar Israel Chai, Where are you getting your info? They are NOT  from the same family. And like another poster said, we are genetically similar to apes, does that mean we are apes?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2020, 07:08:10 AM »

For thousands of years people have eaten pork, clams and crabs. Did you see any pandemics coming out of it like this? From a religious point of view I can see not eating it. It's asinine to say that it is the same as eating bats for gentiles. Look at the effects of eating bats today. And there aren't any disgusting looking items in a kosher restaurant? Take a look at the chopped liver next time.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2020, 09:00:16 AM »
For thousands of years people have eaten pork, clams and crabs. Did you see any pandemics coming out of it like this? From a religious point of view I can see not eating it. It's asinine to say that it is the same as eating bats for gentiles. Look at the effects of eating bats today. And there aren't any disgusting looking items in a kosher restaurant? Take a look at the chopped liver next time.
I love chopped liver as long as it is kosher!!!!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2020, 10:06:27 AM »
Herman & Lilly Munster eat bat's milk yogurt!!!!!!! :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2020, 12:06:05 PM »

Swine flu

Clams: https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/35/8/921/329887

Crabs: https://www.jstor.org/stable/30113052?seq=1

Just first off google. Before the modern methods to clean them, there were endless disease coming from them.

No liver pandemics that I know of. As far as Judaism is concerned, the spiritual aspect is more important. Eating bats is less degraded than eating insects, which are in just about every shiny candy in North America. If the health facts also happen to back it up, that's nice.

Show us proof that they are 97% similar Israel Chai, Where are you getting your info? They are NOT  from the same family. And like another poster said, we are genetically similar to apes, does that mean we are apes?

I said we're genetically similar to apes, but the differences make all the differences. However, the flesh of men and of apes are quite similar, so generally if you see something eating a monkey, it's likely it wants to eat you too.

I don't have the article for the genetic similarities and I don't want to call my cousin in Israel for the research, but top off google, they are both arthropods. https://cockroachfacts.com/are-shrimp-cockroaches-related/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2020, 12:33:09 PM »
I love chopped liver as long as it is kosher!!!!

Chopped liver is very tasty. Like so is Matjes (pickled herring). Everybody says that it is a crocodile food, but this is not true. The people are today confused about good food.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2020, 04:21:52 PM »
Chopped liver is very tasty. Like so is Matjes (pickled herring). Everybody says that it is a crocodile food, but this is not true. The people are today confused about good food.

I don't like much liver honestly. It's OK to smush it on the side of the pita with hummus and it makes like a sauce, but just like that isn't my cup of tea. It's also OK fried with mushrooms and pieces of beef and those Chinese veggies in a stir fry with sesame oil. Pickled herring if you have a legitimate Moroccan crew on it and they spice it right, it's perfect, the old style with a billion onions and an overwhelming vinegar taste is gross too. I pack it sometimes if I want to run around a mountain for two days, just to repeat a scientific test that any food you eat after not eating for 48 hours tastes freeking good.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2020, 05:18:51 PM »
Humans share 99% of genes with rats.

Well not quite, but close.  I read that it's more like 97%?  But we do share around 98.5% with monkeys.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2020, 05:29:30 PM »
Well not quite, but close.  I read that it's more like 97%?  But we do share around 98.5% with monkeys.

We share 25% with rats, very far off there. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/04/040401075930.htm

99% with monkeys. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/bonobos-join-chimps-closest-human-relatives

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 12:04:07 AM »
We share 25% with rats, very far off there. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/04/040401075930.htm

99% with monkeys. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/bonobos-join-chimps-closest-human-relatives

The 25% is actually the overlap of all 3 (Human, mouse, rat).  So the overlap with human and rat is higher than 25%.  I actually had read that same article trying to fact check the claim upthread of 99% similarity and I had a hard time getting clear answers from this source.  I dunno why they had to talk about everything in such a roundabout way and not give the clear rat-human similarity figure.