Author Topic: Question for the anti-Trump JTF  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Question for the anti-Trump JTF
« on: November 30, 2020, 11:09:23 PM »
Why was it better to support Romney then than Trump now?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Question for the anti-Trump JTF
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 01:01:32 AM »
I am pro Trump, but as a non-sycophant, I don't agree with every word that comes out of his mouth, and I can recognize mistakes he made where he embraced highly unpopular positions that were only popular with the alt-media personalities of his base (Covid is "just the flu" and Covid is over and masks are somehow bad). These personalities helped spread these myths and popularize them with the most hardcore trump crowd, but they alienated most of the public and contributed to him losing the election.   I wanted Trump to win despite  the fact that he said and did some stupid stuff.  I voted for him.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 02:06:16 PM »
We basically all are non-sycophants here. We were all there supporting Cruz when Trump saif his dad killed JFK. The second I no longer need Trump, he goes back to dead to me until he apologizes for promoting thr most evil of conspiracy brainwashers to win a party nomination.

Mittens Rhiney sold out 1000% more conservatives than Trump did, so I dont feel any different now than then.

And obviously you do not fit the parameters of the question and are just trying to promote commie lies about covid that thousands are sitting in secret work camps right now to enforce. You make a law and you must be willing to kill violators because they might appear to be resisting and need to be shot. What BLM did to create hate between the left and cops, covid and all the cops molesting 16 year old girls that weren't social distancing and beating their boyfriends retarded, not to mention secret work camps, is waking up the right to the fact that most police in Canada and urban America are completely leftist controlled and do evil on purpose to create more problems for the left to "solve" with worse ones. As always. You forgot who leftists are?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 03:16:22 PM »
But since you like to turn absolutely everything into a communist defamation ceremony for improper adherence to mask morals of the week, do you agree with the widespread suppression of scientists and doctors who publish information contrary to the baseless narrative you love?

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/12/01/when-the-covid-narrative-and-science-collide-n2580829

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 03:31:37 PM »
The best way I could put your covid pathology is the sky is falling with the ecofascist movement, instead hypochondria is enforced. While the science obviously points far away from carbon is about to destroy the planet, the population is convinced that you must declare anyone who doesn't share your disproven beliefs to be an enemy of the planet, a threat leftists regularly say must be exterminated with almost the same intensity they do now for "dirty anti-maskers". You will have a massive bank funding all kinds of environment speeches declaring the world under water in 10 or 15 years while giving 50 year mortgages on said properties. If they actually believed the nonsense they spew that serves to destroy their competition through crony capitalism, they would not make those investments.

All the same, those who make and enforce the corona lockdown break these rules with impunity, and then consistently blame the citizens for snitching when they get caught, while encouraging them with penalties to snitch on their relatives. Like Al Gore going to give speeches about Carbon destroying the world in his private jet all over the world, the lockdown is entirely a corporate effort to help sleazy corporations and their dictator friends get more power and money like the ecofascist movement, and the rules never apply to their enforcers.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/01/california-bureaucrat-eats-at-restaurant-just-hours-after-voting-to-ban-outdoor-dining/