Author Topic: Spear Chucker who screamed anti-Semitic remarks to man and son in Miami Beach ar  (Read 2008 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
A jigab00 it figures!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why do you hate the right wing?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Why do you hate the right wing?
I don't but it is a newsworthy article & those of you that still live in the US should know what's happening & that it is time to pack up & come home to Israel staying there particularly with Biden & the Democraps in control things will only get worse!!! So unless it does not violate forum rules  & it is nogea to Yidden I will post it!!! I was right wing & Kahanist probably  before you were born & can teach you a thing or 2!!!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Certainly. I can also teach you that youre not helping spread it at best. Everyone has something to learn.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
In Israel, Arab stores that border Jewish ones sell kosher food but you and everyone knows you go to the Jewish stores because the other guy will use ypur soda change to strap bombs to his retarded nephew.

The internet is like Israel, the right is the Jews and the left are the muslims. The only difference is I cant tell the difference between identical sodas and it would be like buying a worse quality product at an Arab store.

You would be embarassed to share that crappy Arab soda at a shabbos table with it obvious and you should be embarassed to help the left in a group that's supposed to help the right.

Also do you have friends or something that say yay when you say well thats a [censored]? Like is that a thing that has endeared you to anyone or given them vital information before? 

Rav Kahane held an entire rally because people were rallying against 'Jewish' slumlords, and he was there to say thats Jew hatred slumlords are bad all they add is Jew hatred. If the rally had said kike slumlords, Rav Kahane could have done something else, because everyone would say "well they seem to care more about Jews than that so its probably an excuse". Your intellectual contribution to society at this scum murdering an innocent was thats a [censored], so people reading will say, "hes just cherry picking because he hates black people".

I hate censorship morons that say you cant say words. However, you should introduce yourself as non-political or associated with any movement so we can get lucky if people just think youre some random old guy people arent concerned with.

I've never once dangled my hidden knowledge, I openly say I know as I discover it and dont try to be a cryptic mystic actor that knows better. Ok so you said thats a [censored], and so maybe you want me to think that black people are genentically all or mostly murderers, maybe you mean to teach something else that is impossible to deduce without an explanation. I'm not learning very much right now. How bout you try again, teach me something. I can name one by one members on this forum and the things Ive learned and taken to heart from them. Youre on the list, but not near the top bud.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

You cannot expect anything better from these ignorant subhuman parasites!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He comes the whole way from Kentucky to Florida in order to act like this? I think this is a hardcore Farrakhan follower.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani