Author Topic: New theory who wrote the Bible by Israel Finkelstein  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
New theory who wrote the Bible by Israel Finkelstein
« on: January 05, 2021, 02:27:07 PM »
Now it was Jerobeam the second, king of Israel, in Samaria.  :::D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrZlBK7Ezzg

At 1:10:36

The rest of this report is also trash.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New theory who wrote the Bible by Israel Finkelstein
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 03:03:36 PM »
He is happy to let Arabs destroy Jewish archeology so he can make up more things.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 04:15:00 PM »
He is happy to let Arabs destroy Jewish archeology so he can make up more things.

Nothing what he says makes any sense.

He says, that he found structures of Israelite (kingdom) architecture in Kirjat-Jearim. He says the Bible reports of the ark beeing for twenty years there. But this cannot be, because there was some Ashera cult for 200 years. This is now contradicting the Bible and so on.

But the Bible states lots of times that there were cults in the kingdom of Israel on the heights.

So after twenty years the ark was brought to Jerusalem and later the Israelites in the northern kingdom made there some other things. Even this happend also in some periodes in the kingdom of Judah.

He has logic like a woman.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 07:36:00 PM »
I don't believe what I said made the sense to you that I was going for. The archeological society he is the head of is happy to let monks fraud discoveries of scrolls and leave them to rot unpreserved when it takes breaks from cheering Arab destruction of archeology. Now there's nothing to say that the "bible" wasn't actually written by Israel Schmikelstein, his ancestor.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 04:53:51 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

So outrageous, it could be taken as somewhat hilarious.
                                                                                    :o   ;D