Author Topic: Gorilla Glue  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Gorilla Glue
« on: February 10, 2021, 07:26:17 AM »
Happy black history month

https://youtu.be/E_VyOLlo76g

And a classic from the past:

https://youtu.be/lluXBLa4T94

:::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Gorilla Glue
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 09:45:11 AM »
Ape uses gorilla glue.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 12:49:04 PM »
A black called her dumb but if whitey said it, den it be racist.

I wonder if Negro hair is affected worse by glue.

I'm surprised they don't want to rename the glue. It be a racist name. It like Aunt Jemima, UMM HMM!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 03:38:19 PM »
She wins the Darwin award.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 03:59:21 PM »
Happy Dingaan's Day

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 06:08:08 PM »
She wins the Darwin award.

No, it is still alive.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 04:57:20 PM »
I really felt terrible for her. Yes it was a stupid thing to do.. but what she went through was terrible. I'm glad she was finally able to get the glue out.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 11:31:17 PM »
A black called her dumb but if whitey said it, den it be racist.

I wonder if Negro hair is affected worse by glue.

It's tightly coiled so it would be much harder to get the glue out.

I'm surprised they don't want to rename the glue. It be a racist name. It like Aunt Jemima, UMM HMM!

The gorilla isn't black. Why would they change the name? The implication that blacks are gorillas is racist.

Gorillas are smarter.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 11:24:53 AM »
I really felt terrible for her. Yes it was a stupid thing to do.. but what she went through was terrible. I'm glad she was finally able to get the glue out.

Wow someone saw a human here. The fact that this shocks me really is saying something.

Anyways that's one of my favorite strains. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/indica-dominant-hybrid/gorilla-glue
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 06:16:48 PM »
Yes I also feel bad for her and glad they got it out.  But I have zero sympathy for her attempt to extort the company who makes the glue as if they are somehow responsible for her bad decision.  I read that she is suing them.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2021, 08:31:43 PM »
Yes I also feel bad for her and glad they got it out.  But I have zero sympathy for her attempt to extort the company who makes the glue as if they are somehow responsible for her bad decision.  I read that she is suing them.

She's not suing them. A lawsuit like that would be dismissed with prejudice. Also, she made $23K on her GoFundMe. Hopefully she'll be alright. Just a stupid thing to do.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2021, 10:58:54 AM »
Wow someone saw a human here. The fact that this shocks me really is saying something.

Anyways that's one of my favorite strains. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/indica-dominant-hybrid/gorilla-glue

I used to say a lot of silly things on here... mostly to stir up and trigger liberals... but on the other hand we should never forget that ALL humans are created in God's image.

Yeah if she does try to do that I don't think it will work... but I read that too. I think she said the money she raised on the go fund me was to use on wigs if she needed them because at one point I think doctors told her that her entire scalp might need to be peeled off so she might be hairless for life. The fact that the plastic surgeon was able to save her hair and scalp was a real miracle. She may try to sue Gorilla Glue, which would be wrong to do... but I don't think it will go anywhere.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2021, 12:01:03 PM »
Can't be that dumb if she got 24k for a haircut and a bit of acting.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2021, 12:07:01 PM »
She's not suing them. A lawsuit like that would be dismissed with prejudice. Also, she made $23K on her GoFundMe. Hopefully she'll be alright. Just a stupid thing to do.

Yes it appears those reports I read about her suing were false.  She has denied she will sue the company.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2021, 12:08:02 PM »
I used to say a lot of silly things on here... mostly to stir up and trigger liberals... but on the other hand we should never forget that ALL humans are created in God's image.

Yeah if she does try to do that I don't think it will work... but I read that too. I think she said the money she raised on the go fund me was to use on wigs if she needed them because at one point I think doctors told her that her entire scalp might need to be peeled off so she might be hairless for life. The fact that the plastic surgeon was able to save her hair and scalp was a real miracle. She may try to sue Gorilla Glue, which would be wrong to do... but I don't think it will go anywhere.

Those reports may have been false as she has now said she is not suing and never intended to.  Those articles must have been based on false rumors.