Author Topic: THE VERY FIRST JTF FORUM COMPARED TO NOW / PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK.  (Read 1285 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hey I was in Google cause I am putting a project together about how JTF within over a year and a half how much it grew.. I stumbled upon a very old forum in fact it was the first one.   A lot of the older members will remember this and all I can say is

MY HOW MUCH WE HAVE GROWN AND HOW MUCH WE HAVE MATURED I AM JUST SO PROUD OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

http://jewishtaskforce.proboards56.com/index.cgi?board=general  TAKE A LOOK AND PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: THE VERY FIRST JTF FORUM COMPARED TO NOW / PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 08:40:33 PM »
Hey I was in Google cause I am putting a project together about how JTF within over a year and a half how much it grew.. I stumbled upon a very old forum in fact it was the first one.   A lot of the older members will remember this and all I can say is

MY HOW MUCH WE HAVE GROWN AND HOW MUCH WE HAVE MATURED I AM JUST SO PROUD OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

http://jewishtaskforce.proboards56.com/index.cgi?board=general  TAKE A LOOK AND PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK
The old forum was great we only had  a few members but we had some great stuff written there. The best part of it all is that it is still all there for anyone that wants to to read and look around. Now and then I go on there and find a guest or two looking around.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 08:49:54 PM »
WOW, Now that's retro!
It's incredible how much progress we made with the Forum in such a short time...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 09:04:45 PM »
I been reading some of them, indeed retro. But you know what that was the foundation.  And look where we are now, such progress. And we are moving forward.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!