Author Topic: Demonrat mayor in NY's house raided in drug bust - 2kg of crack cocain  (Read 669 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Takeaways from the Thursday morning press conference:

Granison’s arrest was part of a seven-months-long investigation; he was not the initial target
There were numerous warrants executed on Wednesday night, in addition to the Granison/Warren home. Seven locations were hit between Wednesday night and Thursday morning and more arrests are expected.
At the time of the arrest, only the couple’s daughter was home, prompting questions from reporters concerning potential child endangerment charges in relation to the gun charge. Doorley refused to comment but noted more charges are coming.
There have already been 2 kilos of crack cocaine confiscated from the busts, which equates to a street value of more than $60,000. Three firearms have been confiscated and more than $100,000 in cash was recovered.
Doorley would not confirm nor deny Mayor Warren’s potential involvement in the investigation, including wire-tapping.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-mayors-home-raided-in-connection-to-major-drug-bust-husband-hit-with-gun-drug-charges

I know this Demonrats like drugs and sexcrime. You hear it frequently. But that they sell it is new for me.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani