Author Topic: Tablet magazine : Democrats started the Gaza war!  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Tablet magazine : Democrats started the Gaza war!
« on: June 06, 2021, 06:06:19 AM »
It is worse than you could ever imagine.  :o

... What the conventional Israeli-Palestinian “cycle of violence” narratives fail to comprehend is the basic fact that the major actors in Middle East power politics are not “peoples” or “streets” but states—and the most powerful states determine the range of political possibilities. In this context, the key actors aren’t the Palestinians, who are a divided, subject polity, or Israel, which had no interest in a Gaza war. The actors that really count are Iran and the United States.

By reemphasizing the centrality of the Palestinian quest for statehood, the Biden administration advances its shared aim with Iran of boxing in Israel and its Gulf state allies. Elevating the Palestinian issue is a way to block any movement forward between the Israelis and the Saudis, keeping Israel off balance and preoccupied in a dead-end process, while legitimating the Iranian claim to regional primacy. It is no coincidence that the twin initiatives that cemented President Barack Obama’s legacy—and which he tried to lock in through United Nations Security Council resolutions on his way out of the White House—were the Iran nuclear deal (UNSCR 2231) and endorsing the rejectionist Arab position on Israel and the 1967 lines (UNSCR 2334).

The Biden administration’s determination to implement Obama’s Iran doctrine and bring the Palestinians back to the forefront of regional priorities is a return to a familiar script. Historically, using the Palestinians as a device to keep moderate Arab states from cooperating with Israel is a well-established template for rejectionist regimes like Assad’s Syria. Iran has taken over and mastered the leadership of this rejectionist camp. As for the Palestinian factions, they know the play by heart, as it encompasses nearly the entire history of the Palestinian national movement.

With the concomitant abandonment of the Abraham Accords and the revival of the Palestinian national sideshow, Realignment places the United States firmly on the side of its erstwhile foes and opposite the interests of its traditional friends. The U.S. regional policy shift to which Khamenei and Nasrallah alluded, and which Iran sought to assist with the Gaza war, requires not only recognizing Iranian spheres of influence, but also funding through the lifting of sanctions and providing “civilian” U.S. support to “rebuild” Iranian satrapies like Gaza and Yemen.

The most curious part of all this is watching the United States assume leading sponsorship of the rejectionist Arab camp—which, practically speaking, contains no Arabs.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/gaza-america-tony-badran
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tablet magazine : Democrats started the Gaza war!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 07:19:45 AM »
https://twitter.com/AcrossTheBay/status/1400916458830503939?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1400916458830503939%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps3A2F2Ftwitter.com2FAcrossTheBay2Fstatus2F1400916458830503939widget%3DTweet

Sociopaths. Syncing language with Khamenei. I discussed this in my latest piece: https://tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/gaza-america-tony-badran and here with
@Doranimated
: https://tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/realignment-iran-biden-obama-michael-doran-tony-badran

Team Biden despises the Abraham Accords because they're the antithesis of its Realignment with the terrorists in Iran.

Here Tony Badran points out, that the Democrats are Sociopaths. They adopted even the Iranian language.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 12:46:59 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 09:19:31 AM »
Abraham accords arent worth the ink. Demorat plans are equally bad.

Anyways this is way short of the reality, the latest attack on Israel was a demonrat proxy attack
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 01:01:03 PM »
Abraham accords arent worth the ink. Demorat plans are equally bad.

Anyways this is way short of the reality, the latest attack on Israel was a demonrat proxy attack

The proxy attack becomes even more and more obvious, like Faucis crimes.

The Demonrats are seriously big rats. This are no "small" corruption cases - this is unprecedented.

But I don't agree on the Abrahams accords. I am still convinced that Israel can claim the whole Israel, like God has given it rightfully to the Jews and still have good relationship with her Arab neighbours.

If you look at the ammount of money & propaganda used in order to fuel the so called "resistance" by Qatar, Iran, EU & Demonrats - this are not millions but billions of $ --
then you can incite any conflict anywhere - even between Jews of different groups. This is no internal Israel problem, but one carried in from outside with very bad intentions.

In Israel was everything before this Biden beast took power not perfect, but that you see israeli Arabs go crazy like BLM in Minneapolis was not seen as long Trump was president and even before not to this extend.

And in addition under Obama and Hitlery you had this Gaza war before. I remember it well.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 09:24:28 PM »
Israel can have peace. Demanding Israel give land to those devoted to her death is simply moving the war to the diplomatic phase and indicating weakness.

Israel's neighbors cant have peace with themselves. Israel's leaders are interested in Arabs in Israel, they'd get outvoted.

Israel can have peace through superior firepower. When the deal is we keep the land they get the peace then yes. America would not agree to a peace treaty with Mexico that kept them from building houses in Texas.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 12:03:35 AM »
Israel can have peace. Demanding Israel give land to those devoted to her death is simply moving the war to the diplomatic phase and indicating weakness.

Israel's neighbors cant have peace with themselves. Israel's leaders are interested in Arabs in Israel, they'd get outvoted.

Israel can have peace through superior firepower. When the deal is we keep the land they get the peace then yes. America would not agree to a peace treaty with Mexico that kept them from building houses in Texas.

This is what I mean:

When the deal is we keep the land they get the peace then yes

And the way to get it is by eliminating the influence on the land from outside.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 05:31:31 AM »
This is what I mean:

And the way to get it is by eliminating the influence on the land from outside.

I posted the full text of the deal. It requires building freezes from Israel and is merely a first stage in a whole plan to chop Israel up.

I like the theoretical concept of peace with our neighbors. That is not available at the moment, and giving tribute to muslims for peace in this manner will result in more war. The question of "how safe are Jews in Israel tonight?" has a single variable; how terrified are the Arabs of fighting us?