Author Topic: Alexander Maistrovoy points out what will happen  (Read 767 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Alexander Maistrovoy points out what will happen
« on: June 23, 2021, 05:53:50 PM »
All diplomatic relations destroyed - even nobody to speak to. Iran and Hisbollah at the border and Russia as well as China as enemies. Plus 100% at the mercy of the Biden regime.

The term of this government will be ridiculously short. But during this time, they can clear the way for new and deadly "peace initiatives", drag the country into a bloody and doomed war and spoil relations with the whole world, once again turning Israel from a world power into a "Jewish place", without friends and allies. Would our new Arab allies need a completely dependent on Washington Jewish "shtetl" in the area? Unlikely…

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/308602
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Alexander Maistrovoy points out what will happen
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 12:37:55 AM »
5000th time i hear that it will be a short term. That means 4 years. However my estimates indicate 8 at least with Trump running again.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge