Author Topic: Hunter Biden with hooker  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hunter Biden with hooker
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 12:12:51 AM »
IF MY DAD BECOMES PRESIDENT I WILL MAKE A GAZILLION OF $.

He has lost apparently more laptops.

He talks openly to some woman in a bedroom about how he makes his money.

And don't forget 10% for the big guy!

I doubt the media and state attournies will be interested in it. It is the Biden family and they have immunity like the Obamas and the Clintons.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bx5hv1UL8V2X/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 07:34:06 AM »
It's no coincidence that this new video was 'released' shortly after Ted Cruz filibustered many Biden appointments in a late night session because of Biden's lifting of sanctions on Nordstream.

The message is clear:  more kompromat will be released if Nordstream is blocked again.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 08:34:59 PM »
It's no coincidence that this new video was 'released' shortly after Ted Cruz filibustered many Biden appointments in a late night session because of Biden's lifting of sanctions on Nordstream.

The message is clear:  more kompromat will be released if Nordstream is blocked again.

Even if they release a video how Xi personally brings a bag of money to Joe and Hunter and they would count it together at a table in their house in Delaware it will be not reported my the MSM and nobody will care. This strategy is obviously not working.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani