Poll

Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?

I do
6 (13%)
I don't
30 (65.2%)
I don't know & don't care
10 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?  (Read 30946 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2007, 08:45:06 PM »
Youre kidding right.

Walid IS an ex muslim...and KNOWS that islam and the koran are evil....goodness why dont we ask Ayaan Hirsi Ali about that book of fables, that poor woman had to fight for her freedom from islam AND they are still trying to kill her for telling us the TRUTH about it.

I don't know who that second person you mention is. But I believe for all intents and purposes that Sarah is just like a Walid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan, and Nonie Darwish.

kellymaureen

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2007, 08:47:13 PM »
It doesnt matter what IS real, it matters that the preception of REAL caused people to buy it, and to allow the defence of islam here, based on confusion and a story, which may or may not be true, who knows.
I know ex muslims and when that defence of the koran came up, a HUGE red flag went up, especially after a year here....sorry guys, something isnt right.

I never asked anyone to believe anything about me, I simply stated my beliefs and my loyalties, and havent waivered from them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2007, 08:48:18 PM »
I don't even recall what Scotch said.

I don't remember exactly but he use to get a little nutty at times. He got all the usual warnings before he was banned so it was justified.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

kellymaureen

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2007, 08:50:33 PM »
But I believe for all intents and purposes that Sarah is just like a Walid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan, and Nonie Darwish.

Have you ever seen any of them defend islam or the koran...I sure havent.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, is from somalia, lived the REAL islam, she left it, and now travels (with heavily armed guards, imagine her having to do that, because the misunderstanders of that lovely book of stories want to cut her head off) around telling the TRUTH about islam, shes a lovely woman, very soft spoken, very intelligent, and NEVER defends islam even though her life is under constant threat.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2007, 08:52:19 PM »
I think that telling me I "misunderstand" the koran is pretty offensive. 

We all understand islam, the REAL islam or we wouldnt be here.

Just because she was stating that you misunderstood the context of something in the Koran, that doesn't make it offensive or mean that she's trying to say that the Koran is not evil, the same way that if I happen to misunderstand something positive about the Gospels and you correct me about it, that doesn't mean that you think the Gospels are negative. I wouldn't take offense to it or be suspect of you (with the exception of telling me that I'll burn in hell if I don't accept Jesus as my lord, savior, and messiah). I would just understand that since you have the background in it, that you might have a better understanding of it than me, and I would simply note that without taking any offense.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2007, 08:54:55 PM »
But I believe for all intents and purposes that Sarah is just like a Walid Shoebat, Wafa Sultan, and Nonie Darwish.

Have you ever seen any of them defend islam or the koran...I sure havent.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, is from somalia, lived the REAL islam, she left it, and now travels (with heavily armed guards, imagine her having to do that, because the misunderstanders of that lovely book of stories want to cut her head off) around telling the TRUTH about islam, shes a lovely woman, very soft spoken, very intelligent, and NEVER defends islam even though her life is under constant threat.

Again, I never recalled Sarah ever defending Islam. A statement that you misunderstood something is not equivalent to defending something.

kellymaureen

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2007, 08:59:03 PM »
So you feel the koran isnt evil.....amazing.

read the thread for yourself.

Taquiyya practising muslims have been telling us since 911 that we are taking the koran "out of context"

I wonder if those poor souls jumping from the towers were thinking how peaceful the koran is, and how out of context we are taking it...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:01:58 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2007, 09:00:11 PM »
Thanks Yacov, but really I cant stand to see islam defended in any way, especially on THIS forum of all places.  Islam and muslims are deplorable, its a vile blood cult, indefensable in my opinion.

At least I have my next ask JTF question, Im curious to see what the answer will be...."should islam be allowed to be defeneded in ANY way and by ANY person on this forum"  better yet, to see if Chaim thinks that there IS any defense of any aspect of islam.

Ill know after that.

Kelly, I think there's a big difference between "defending" something and "understanding" it. Even though Sarah does not practice nor subscribe to Islam, she does have a background in it and have some knowledge about it. So if she states that you misunderstood something about Islam or the Koran, that is not the equivalent of "defending" it. Understanding and clarification of something does not add up to an agreement or endorsement about it.
Well said - Daniel!  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2007, 09:03:10 PM »
Thanks Yacov, but really I cant stand to see islam defended in any way, especially on THIS forum of all places.  Islam and muslims are deplorable, its a vile blood cult, indefensable in my opinion.

At least I have my next ask JTF question, Im curious to see what the answer will be...."should islam be allowed to be defeneded in ANY way and by ANY person on this forum"  better yet, to see if Chaim thinks that there IS any defense of any aspect of islam.

Ill know after that.

Kelly, I think there's a big difference between "defending" something and "understanding" it. Even though Sarah does not practice nor subscribe to Islam, she does have a background in it and have some knowledge about it. So if she states that you misunderstood something about Islam or the Koran, that is not the equivalent of "defending" it. Understanding and clarification of something does not add up to an agreement or endorsement about it.
Well said - Daniel!  8;)
Yes I think Daniel makes a very good point here!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

kellymaureen

« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2007, 09:06:54 PM »
Daniel do not lecture me on how "out of context" I may be taking the koran, or try to get me to see the side of ANY muslim, they are deplorable.

If you are trying to get me to see her side, and what she said, its never going to happen, I read that book, I am not retarded, and read with great comprehension, I also consulted my ex muslim friends who assured me beyond a doubt I was reading that perfect, and understanding it perfectly.  I am almost 32 years old, no child will be telling me what I do and do not understand.

The koran is NOT a harmless book of fables, and quite honestly I cannot believe I have to tell anyone on a forum like this that fact.  I UNDERSTAND the koran perfectly, any muslim, would say its harmless, any non muslim will know better, evidently Im alone on this, so be it.

Should I stay I would appreciate it if you did not address me directly again.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:09:55 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2007, 09:11:40 PM »
 :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2007, 09:15:31 PM »
Daniel do not lecture me on how "out of context" I may be taking the koran, or try to get me to see the side of ANY muslim, they are deplorable.

If you are trying to get me to see her side, and what she said, its never going to happen, I read that book, I am not retarded, and read with great comprehension, I also consulted my ex muslim friends who assured me beyond a doubt I was reading that perfect, and understanding it perfectly.  I am almost 32 years old, no child will be telling me what I do and do not understand.

The koran is NOT a harmless book of fables, and quite honestly I cannot believe I have to tell anyone on a forum like this that fact.  I UNDERSTAND the koran perfectly, any muslim, would say its harmless, any non muslim will know better, evidently Im alone on this, so be it.

Should I stay I would appreciate it if you did not address me directly again.

I'm not trying to lecture you and never meant any offense. I apologize if you took it that way. I was merely trying to state a general concept, nothing personal to you or to the issue at hand.

kellymaureen

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2007, 09:18:12 PM »
Oh man, that was such a simple request ::)

AND you were lecturing, but perhaps I took that out of context ;)
anyway, good luck.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2007, 09:21:30 PM »
I'd like to know why Sarah is sitting back watching the forum like this.  This is a good example of deceit no?  I am open about my suspect of Sarah after over a year of direct messaging.  Some messages are very understandable and some are not. 

Of course I agree 110% with Kelly.  She's not at all being a "coward" or anything of the sort.  If you happen to search this thread. This entire debate has nothing really to do with Kelly but MYSELF, ME, OL-MAR ZUTRA, period, end, full stop. 

I read one of Sarah's recent posts calling the Israeli Forces "occupiers" to which I, ME, posted defending Israel and demanding clearity to which another postor also stated that her post was very suspect.  After a few posts, little Miss Muslohide sitting back watching this forum break into chaos, messaged me directly and questioned me, insulted me, telling me what's in the Torah when something clearly is not.  If any and all members on this forum think that I have EVER been dishonest, deceitful or not answering any and all messages or posts with factual correctness and many referances to state thus...  Bring it on or ban me.  I'm sick of all this quibble all because of ME DEFENDING THE ISRAELI FORCES AND DEMANDING CLEARITY FOR A [censored] RESPONSE FROM A MUSLIM, "Ex" MUSLIM or so called "Noahide"...... 

Speak up now or forever hold your peace....  This has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Kelly.... but ME.  If Sarah has a problem, let her answer it publically since she's probably online eating potato chips laughing at all of these silly posts....  To Hell with her to...  How do ya'll like that.  I'm sick of this stupid fcuking thread!!!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:26:27 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2007, 09:22:39 PM »
Thanks. Yes, I think you did. Perhaps you personalized things too much both from me and Sarah as well. I hope I'm not saying anything offensive or out of line here. Just an observation :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2007, 09:23:49 PM »
Wait a second, she was allowed on THIS forum to say that the Israeli's are "occupiers" and is still here....confused, lost, misunderstood, and IM leaving because of it.

Amazing :-\

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2007, 09:25:12 PM »
I'd like to know why Sarah is sitting back watching the forum like this.  This is a good example of deceit no?  I am open about my suspect of Sarah after over a year of direct messaging.  Some messages are very understandable and some are not. 

Of course I agree 110% with Kelly.  She's not at all being a "coward" or anything of the sort.  If you happen to search this thread. This entire debate has nothing really to do with Kelly but MYSELF, ME, OL-MAR ZUTRA, period, end, full stop. 

I read one of Sarah's recent posts calling the Israeli Forces "occupiers" to which posted defending Israel and demanding clearity to which another postor also stated that her post was very suspect.  After a few posts, little Miss Muslohide sitting back watching this forum break into chaos, messaged me directly and questioned me, insulted me, telling me what's in the Torah when something clearly is not.  If any and all members on this forum think that I have EVER been dishonest, deceitful or not answering any and all messages or posts with factual correctness and many referances to state thus...  Bring it on or ban me.  I'm sick of all this quibble all because of ME DEFENDING THE ISRAELI FORCES AND DEMANDING CLEARITY FOR A [censored] RESPONSE FROM A MUSLIM, "Ex" MUSLIM or so called "Noahide"...... 

Speak up now or forever hold your peace....  This has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Kelly.... but ME.  If Sarah has a problem, let her answer it publically since she's probably online eating potato chips laughing at all of these silly posts....  To Hell with her to...  How do ya'll like that.  I'm sick of this stupid fcuking thread!!!

Perhaps Sarah isn't currently on the forum right now and that's why she's not responding. All I know is that I've chatted with her several times on Yahoo Messenger and find her to be an extremely pleasant, intelligent, and sincere young lady.

kellymaureen

« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »
Thanks. Yes, I think you did. Perhaps you personalized things too much both from me and Sarah as well. I hope I'm not saying anything offensive or out of line here. Just an observation

Sorry that was sarcasm.....and no I didnt misunderstand you and especially not her.

kellymaureen

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2007, 09:28:24 PM »
Oh, Mar, certainly you took occupier"out of context. ::)

Im sure it just means that they are living on land thats rightfully theirs.:P

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2007, 09:31:44 PM »
Good for you.  I've have received and responded to her messages for over a year and I thought that as well.  Again, all of this idiotic shiit was due to one of HER posts which I questioned as she stated, unless she has pulled it by now, the IDF as "occupiers".  Even another JTF'er posted right after mine saying it was suspect....   She insulted me directly and I reported this to Yacov with her posts... Funny, how I predicted that all of this would happen hey Yacov?  I said I wanted you to know and see this in case it blows up....  
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Kiwi

« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2007, 09:32:18 PM »
This kid is 15, observation here she is a KID!

I think alot of what has been said needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

And kellymaureen 100% agree with you,

this is a Jewish board not Islamic,

and a defending of a religion that supports rape, sex with animals and babies, has no place in the civilzed world.

She has been here over a year, and needs to grow up, or has she not learnt one thing will being here.

Banning members because of a child, you need to rethink that. IMHO.

kellymaureen

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2007, 09:35:42 PM »
Thank you Infidel :)

Then perhaps she should not be debating with adults if she cannot handle the conversations.  I am sure there are boards for teenagers or children.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:37:30 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2007, 09:39:08 PM »
Thank you Infidel :)

Then perhaps she should not be debating with adults if she cannot handle the conversations.  I am sure there are boards for teenagers or children.
many of us here are teenagers and it is important for everyone to debate.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2007, 09:39:29 PM »
Agreed! Funny I think I have a message here stating she was 15 a year and a half ago?  Kelly, I should have thought of that....   ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2007, 09:41:02 PM »
Of course, but to use that as an excuse for what has been said is not acceptable, if teenagers want to debate with adults then they need to also be responsible for their words.

As my wise old dad said, have as many opionions as you like, just make sure that they are educated ones, once it comes out of your mouth, you own it ;)