Author Topic: 2 British women Raped in Jordan  (Read 5142 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
2 British women Raped in Jordan
« on: October 16, 2007, 12:03:58 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1192380569907&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull   

Jordan's criminal prosecutor on Tuesday charged two men with kidnapping and rape for allegedly attacking two British women in a plantation near the Israeli border, a judicial official said. Four others, including two who remain at large, were charged with attempted rape and attempted kidnapping, the official said.

The alleged attack was the second incident involving assaults on foreign women in Jordan in a month.

Police withheld the names of the two women, who authorities said were raped early Saturday morning in a vegetable grove in a town in the central Jordan Valley. The area is near the border with Israel and the West Bank and is frequented by tourists visiting the biblical Jordan River.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 2 British women Raped in Jordan
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 12:52:27 PM »
Rape,huh.I wonder if that is a [un] holy rite of passage in islam? ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 01:30:14 PM »
Rape,huh.I wonder if that is a [un] holy rite of passage in islam? ::)
It seems like >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 01:52:04 PM »
What...its not a problem, they just need 4 muslim male witnesses, part of 'glorious' sharia, its all fair ::)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 06:35:45 PM »
sick is sick.wrong is wrong!Touch a Kid and I [not a tough guy]will kick your ass and Im sure many here would help.

newman

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 04:06:58 AM »
Western tourists stupid enough to travel to muslim-nazi countries deserve all they get!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 04:26:07 AM »
Western tourists stupid enough to travel to muslim-nazi countries deserve all they get!

Atlest in Jordan the men were prosecuted for their crimes Jordan have penal codes aside from sharia; many people live acording to preislmic Beduin honour code too; the fact that they were british foreign tourist helped them too jordanians were always pro British; in Iran they hang the rape victims! >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 06:34:21 AM »
QFT

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 07:26:57 AM »
Silly, European White women, are foolish and deserve what they get when their making decisions with emotions and not the common sense they were born with..I have a beautiful niece trying to share the love of the Lord to South Africans.If She gets raped in the rape capitol of the world then I believe its not the Lords will but her naivity.

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »
The funny thing is that most of the white women who travel to those areas SUPPORT the muslims, feel sorry for them, feel they are being 'oppressed' by the west.....wonder how they feel after that

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 11:22:33 AM »
Sad to say they probably still feel the same

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 06:19:48 PM »

I agree. The German gouvernment has paid a lot of money to rescue tourists from muslime countries. The tourists support with their visits this muslime countries too. There are three other countries in this region, they should visit. The free Cyprus, Israel and Greece.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 06:20:24 PM »
QFT

What means QFT?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 06:26:01 AM »
QFT

What means QFT?
Quoted for truth

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
Why the hell were they there? Could they not visit the jordan river on the Israeli side?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2007, 10:51:59 PM »

Most people are morons, perhaps they had no idea of what kind of "country" Jordan is, let's give them the benefit of the doubt, there is no excuse for rape except for when the woman voluntarily converts to islam.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 11:14:26 AM »
I agree. The German gouvernment has paid a lot of money to rescue tourists from muslime countries.

Were they taken captive in muslim shiitehole countries?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 09:03:22 AM »

Most people are morons, perhaps they had no idea of what kind of "country" Jordan is, let's give them the benefit of the doubt, there is no excuse for rape except for when the woman voluntarily converts to islam.

Women who convert voluntary to pisslam are masohists; but it still doesn't make the pisslamic rapist inocent; they're a few places word seiing in Jordan or Syria but I'm planing to visit them after their liberation from A-rab ocupation.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm